_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she realises this, and by the sounds of it, after this year/start of next. She’ll be giving it up
Right after she changed her mind again and decided to pursue pro bodybuilding? Girl needs to make her mind up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a sad little life, bringing meal prep on holidays and photographing your mates food to live through her.

Much rather have Ally’s life: pancakes for breakfast, swimming instead of being on the laptop and an amazing body with no stomach veins in sight.

D0E56008-6C1F-4EF5-AC8C-CC261E5D0ECF.jpeg
3EB6D505-64FD-47F7-B024-830E047326D8.png

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: You’re so vain, you probably think this stomach vein is about you, don’t you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stuck up man she’s slagging off in her stories sounds like she’s talking about herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stuck up man she’s slagging off in her stories sounds like she’s talking about herself lol
HAHA I came here to say this 🤣 lol

funny she doesn’t like it when it’s someone else. bet he earns way more than her as well 😈

Reactions: 1
Hi all, I just HAD to register to post about what happened this week, as it may be the funniest encounter I have had in 3 years of working here.

I found this site by searching for this ‘influencers’ name on Google, after we received an email from her manager on Monday asking for a free table at our bar for her client, who was this ‘fitness influencer‘
Now this isn’t uncommon, we do get a lot of requests for comps from influencers and that’s fine, that’s how it works sometimes to get future custom.

Anyway, after doing our research we politely declined as this person does not fit the category we would require for a comp, but we offered to reserve a table and give a couple of free drinks as a gesture, no promotions required on their side, but they declined. So I thought that was the end of it.

Anyway, the next day we get a google alert for a review, and it’s a negative review from her ‘manager’, stating we have poor customer service, yet they have given us a bad review but didn’t even eat or drink here! Hilarious to begin with. But it gets worse

So I watch her instagram stories to see who this ‘influencer’ is, and see she is bad mouthing a ‘rich man’ on her story. So polite of her to secretly film him then bad mouth him.

Then I notice the pool and immediately know where they are staying. They are at Marina View…..this is a very cheap 3 star hotel. The majority of hotels are 5 star in this area, Bliss, Habitat, `Cavoo etc. This ‘influencer’ is staying at a £100 a night hotel with 3 stars and then claiming a rich man is there as well. Absolutely hilarious.

Any influencer or ‘rich’ man is staying at one of the many 5 star hotels in the area, costing around £500 a night, the price you paid for your entire week. And certainly not in one million years would a rich man be staying at that hotel.

This girl is a fake. Her manager is a clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi all, I just HAD to register to post about what happened this week, as it may be the funniest encounter I have had in 3 years of working here.

I found this site by searching for this ‘influencers’ name on Google, after we received an email from her manager on Monday asking for a free table at our bar for her client, who was this ‘fitness influencer‘
Now this isn’t uncommon, we do get a lot of requests for comps from influencers and that’s fine, that’s how it works sometimes to get future custom.

Anyway, after doing our research we politely declined as this person does not fit the category we would require for a comp, but we offered to reserve a table and give a couple of free drinks as a gesture, no promotions required on their side, but they declined. So I thought that was the end of it.

Anyway, the next day we get a google alert for a review, and it’s a negative review from her ‘manager’, stating we have poor customer service, yet they have given us a bad review but didn’t even eat or drink here! Hilarious to begin with. But it gets worse

So I watch her instagram stories to see who this ‘influencer’ is, and see she is bad mouthing a ‘rich man’ on her story. So polite of her to secretly film him then bad mouth him.

Then I notice the pool and immediately know where they are staying. They are at Marina View…..this is a very cheap 3 star hotel. The majority of hotels are 5 star in this area, Bliss, Habitat, `Cavoo etc. This ‘influencer’ is staying at a £100 a night hotel with 3 stars and then claiming a rich man is there as well. Absolutely hilarious.

Any influencer or ‘rich’ man is staying at one of the many 5 star hotels in the area, costing around £500 a night, the price you paid for your entire week. And certainly not in one million years would a rich man be staying at that hotel.

God bless you for providing this tea ☕

Reactions: 2

Love you 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 1

We bow to you haha

How shameful of the pair of absolute Grubs.

She gave a job to her only friend to make sure she doesn’t leave 😅😅😅

PS the freebie scandal has got to be in a thread title somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gave a job to her only friend to make sure she doesn’t leave 😅😅😅

PS the freebie scandal has got to be in a thread title somewhere
It’s only a freebie scandal if you think it’s a freebie scandel

Or if you know, you know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.