_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How badly does she drive that car for it to require a grand to pass it's MOT? My car is 15 years old and needed around £200 in repairs to pass.... but again, my lovely car is from 2006 🙈 and hers is what 4 years old?
They’ve had her pants down- she only had two tyres replaced 🤣🤣🤣or she’s 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm petty but I want her to lose her license SO bad. She's such a crappy driver

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's worse is that she probably looks at that and loves her new look

I'm wondering how long she will compete for until she starts slagging it off saying how she was the unhappiest she has ever been just like most of the others do. Maybe it will be when she doesn't win.
I think she forgets she’s only a pca pro

She aspires to be like Meg slyvester and kuba she’s always commenting on their stuff

Reactions: 3
duck off back to Devon then, what did she honestly think it would be like? 🙄

76E80642-EB72-4655-986B-53EC61DDB275.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly the amount of her clients that have left her and ended up really struggling says a LOT about her coaching…..

Unsustainable clearly as I followed a few of her now ex clients and they all seem to be having some sort of mental breakdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly the amount of her clients that have left her and ended up really struggling says a LOT about her coaching…..

Unsustainable clearly as I followed a few of her now ex clients and they all seem to be having some sort of mental breakdown.
I think some of it is she and not just her (a lot of online coaches do it) they act like they are your friends... bigging you up, supporting you, giving you a support group and a sense of security and then when you leave it all disappears and they cut you off. How many of those ex clients are still 'friends' with her

Reactions: 5
Be funny if they all suddenly realise she’s a bleep and leave her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.