_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks it’ll be easier for her to place against other “newbies” and doesn’t want to loose her first pac pro!

Reactions: 10
Quite a few women have recently quit citing health reasons I can also imagine that probably had an impact on her business or could long term

Reactions: 2
I think she thinks it’ll be easier for her to place against other “newbies” and doesn’t want to loose her first pac pro!
Totally agree. It isn’t fair at all on the other competitors. She is essentially a cheat. An enhanced cheat.

Reactions: 7
She said in her video "I would have to push anabolic drugs alot.... to the point where it wouldn't be for myself anymore- it would be to be competitive in the Pro League".... Is that her admitting she does do drugs afterall then? 🤷🏼‍♀️ not sure she has ever fessed up before?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said in her video "I would have to push anabolic drugs alot.... to the point where it wouldn't be for myself anymore- it would be to be competitive in the Pro League".... Is that her admitting she does do drugs afterall then? 🤷🏼‍♀️ not sure she has ever fessed up before?
I got that impression too 👀

Reactions: 4
I reckon the issues with her thyroid gave her a wake up call about the steroids. How annoyed would you be as a new amateur if you were competing as a first timer and Georgie appeared who's voluntarily given up her pro card and has all the time in the world for training and nutrition!

Reactions: 11
I wish she'd go to a better lash tech, whoever has done them hasn't done a good job they drag her eye down so her eyes look slopey
I also think having Botox at her age is bad it actually ages her, it's clear she doesn't research these things.

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd go to a better lash tech, whoever has done them hasn't done a good job they drag her eye down so her eyes look slopey
I also think having Botox at her age is bad it actually ages her, it's clear she doesn't research these things.
She needs a makeover with eyelashes, brows and hair.
I think she’s trying to be feminine but fails, trying too hard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.