_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the worst handle for new people to find her.... Even when I search for 'georgiefit' she doesn't come up, yet other georgiefits do! It's only when I add the double underscore she eventually can be found. Not good for attracting traffic I wouldn't have thought? And annoying for me wanting to have the occasional snoop 🤣
It is a nightmare, I go through coached by Georgie as easiest way to find her account then to have a nosey

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She talked about being shadow banned? I don’t know what that means

It’s when their stories don’t get shown for whatever reason, supposedly it’s to do with the algorithm/reach to non followers. I think. I’m not sure I believe it 😂

I know on TikTok it’s being not being shown on FYPs, so I don’t know if it means she isn’t on as many peoples explore pages? I personally think it’s more peoples content isn’t as good/is repetitive and it’s an excuse tbh

Reactions: 1
She has the worst handle for new people to find her.... Even when I search for 'georgiefit' she doesn't come up, yet other georgiefits do! It's only when I add the double underscore she eventually can be found. Not good for attracting traffic I wouldn't have thought? And annoying for me wanting to have the occasional snoop 🤣
Ok, since my post yesterday about her instagram handle, she has changed it!! It's now 'georgiefit__'

She must read on here.

Hi G! 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else notice that in her recent videos she always cuts her eyes off the screen? I'm not sure if it's something to do with my phone settings or if she has a new camera?

Also FDOE: 2300 calories, but yet virtually no vegetables apart from 4 little pieces of broccoli with her chicken. I know vegetables have a lot of fibre and fill you up which may not be ideal when bulking, but surely the nutrients etc from them are really important still? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else notice that in her recent videos she always cuts her eyes off the screen? I'm not sure if it's something to do with my phone settings or if she has a new camera?

Also FDOE: 2300 calories, but yet virtually no vegetables apart from 4 little pieces of broccoli with her chicken. I know vegetables have a lot of fibre and fill you up which may not be ideal when bulking, but surely the nutrients etc from them are really important still? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She cuts her forehead off a lot of the time I noticed that 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know why I did it, but I listened to her latest pod cast with Hannah, and for the love of god woman, if you are reading here, STOP FINISHING EVERYONE'S SENTENCES!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep filing her full day of eating? She eats the same thing every single day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one needs to see her same same same diet every day. Her content is boring yawnnnnnn

Reactions: 2
"I'm naturally blonde but my regrowth is coming through ginger.... so you're nstuall ginger then G, it's fine, no need to pretend.

Also, she has applied for the First Dates show. But she also mentioned in her podcast that she wanted to apply for The Apprentice but the application form was too big so she didnt. Thank fcuk!!!! Zero chance she'd be selected for that show! Actual zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.