_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's complaining about not having an office in London 😂 just work from your living room like the rest of us

Reactions: 8
Why should it be any different to working from home like she was always doing before?!
Noise for the sake of making noise. They all seem in competition with each other for who can Drink the most caffeine in a day too 🥴🙄

Reactions: 7
She honestly looks like a spice/crack addict that you find on the third floor of a multi storey car park

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone read her daily emails? They're so inane and literally nothing of value lol

• Haha
Ok so yes I’m Yorkshire and yes I justify irrational spending but happily spend £1k On a handbag but I really don’t understand why you’d spend like £4 on a breakfast tea? It’s a bag in water!! I justify coffee as not everyone likes instant and there’s the cost of the beans, machine etc. But it’s just a bag!!! In water!!! How does that taste any different from home?!

Reactions: 4
Ok so yes I’m Yorkshire and yes I justify irrational spending but happily spend £1k On a handbag but I really don’t understand why you’d spend like £4 on a breakfast tea? It’s a bag in water!! I justify coffee as not everyone likes instant and there’s the cost of the beans, machine etc. But it’s just a bag!!! In water!!! How does that taste any different from home?!
Lol I don’t think you can spend £1000 on a handbag but criticise someone spending £4 on a cuppa. I’m with Georgie on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear ya, I absolutely hate spending money on tea but somehow I'm on with spending that amount on coffee - perhaps I feel it's justified as the barista took the time to make it 🤷🏼‍♀️

If I DO end up getting tea, which is like once a decade (🤣) I always make sure I get milk with it to try get my money's worth 🤣 xx

Reactions: 3
Forget why she spent that much on a tea…why the hell did she post it? No one cares!!

• Haha
Lol I don’t think you can spend £1000 on a handbag but criticise someone spending £4 on a cuppa. I’m with Georgie on this one!
The time, money and quality that goes in to a handmade leather bag which when looked after will last decades isn’t really in the same league as a bag put into water though is it? It was a description of exaggeration that was my point to say I have no problem in spending money. Comparable then, you get more for a £4 coffee than a £4 tea.

• Heart
The time, money and quality that goes in to a handmade leather bag which when looked after will last decades isn’t really in the same league as a bag put into water though is it? It was a description of exaggeration that was my point to say I have no problem in spending money. Comparable then, you get more for a £4 coffee than a £4 tea.
My point is that people value different things. I think x amount on a handbag is crazy. You think x amount on a cup of tea is crazy. It’s all relative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.