_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked through her photos and the ones she’s posted look good.

I recon G has really long 6d volume ones which are causing the dragging where as normally you’d mix 4-6d instead of all 6s and she probably asked for the longer length ones as well

Reactions: 2
Also no one really cares about steps. If you’re trying to burn fat there are much better ways to go about it than spend 2 hrs walking.

Reactions: 5
Totally possible when you’re a single parent with no one to look after your kids while you walk for an hour at 6am. Or when you are already working a 12 hour shift.
I was just about to post this picture! When people say tit like this it actually infuriates me. She automatically things everyone can just drop their life responsibilities and just ‘go for a walk’. Yeah that’s fine, I’ll leave my 5 year old son in bed whilst I go out for a 4am walk before he wakes up at 6. She’s so bleeping untuned from real life it’s insane.

Reactions: 7
Also, recently she said in a story that at the height of prep she was drinking 10 litres of water a day. How would she not just die???

Reactions: 6
Also, recently she said in a story that at the height of prep she was drinking 10 litres of water a day. How would she not just die???
Yeh that runs a real risk of bleeping up her electrolytes. Not only that, that’s like a litre per hour. I can barely remember to drink 2 litres.

Reactions: 3
There would’ve been something suitable on the menu. What a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember I was at a wedding where there was a guy there on prep and he bought a tupperware box with lettuce and fish in to eat at the dinner ..... it was embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She also said something earlier like ‘duck fasting’
She doesn’t consider how things come across at all does she.

Reactions: 5
I think she likes being an arse. She seems to get off on being an absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.