_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate doing a Georgie and doing that annoying nod and “yes” when they are doing their sets. 🤮

agree. The stair master is the devil. Who’d think going up the stairs was that hard …if I do 5min that’s a win lol

I did a 25 hour spin challenge the other month (for charity. Not just for the lols 😂) and I would rather do that again over my 10 mins on the stairs twice a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The videos of her and her friend in the gym make me cringe so bad!!!!

Reactions: 3
I didnt associate Ibiza with working out (more like drinking and clubbing🤣). Just go let your hair down and enjoy yourself G, have a week off training and baby spoons!
I don’t understand why she is going? Like surely if she wins at the British (she think she will by the last vlog) she’ll be on another cycle again? She really needs a break (and I mean a serious one)

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she is going? Like surely if she wins at the British (she think she will by the last vlog) she’ll be on another cycle again? She really needs a break (and I mean a serious one)
Surely if she just wants to work out then a party/clubbing-style destination is pointless? She might aswell just go to the Lake District or something, will make no difference to her I suspect x 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I am SO GLAd I found this thread.. you’d think she was the only person to ever compete, win a show, train hard in a gym like jeeeeeesus 🙄

Reactions: 15
I can’t help but admire her in how dedicated to the cause she is. Granted it may be an unhealthy obsession, but the dedication it takes to push through absolute empty for such a long time is something I couldn’t even do for a day.
She still a dick and looks 💀 but duck me is she dedicated!

But no one cares.

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks crap it’s too warm.

The outfit she had on in the gym today was very look at me and she looked like she has over done it on the sun Bed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.