_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she’s not done anything to her hair it’s honestly killing me

Reactions: 1
She’s looking rough as well…she’s lost so much from her face and looks terrible and she is going to look even worse if she’s doing this for another 6 weeks (!!!!) bet she’s starving and miserable 🥲

Reactions: 4
She is looking awful, how is lack of sleep and loss of period worth it? I know this is a sport but Jesus it’s bad

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Rebecca Edwards? She’s one of the Hannah Tracks gang. She used to be coached by Georgie and then went onto a new coach to start competing. I feel like Georgie is trying to out do her posts. Every time Rebecca posts a pic posing it’s followed by a Georgie post. Especially with today’s caption. As Dan Welburn would say…we continue. Rebecca’s post from the this morning says…the work continues. I think it’s just turning into a dick measuring contest. 🍆 Sad really she should be happy for someone that’s trying to better themselves. Especially after they’ve wasted their money being coached by her in the first place. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Rebecca Edwards? She’s one of the Hannah Tracks gang. She used to be coached by Georgie and then went onto a new coach to start competing. I feel like Georgie is trying to out do her posts. Every time Rebecca posts a pic posing it’s followed by a Georgie post. Especially with today’s caption. As Dan Welburn would say…we continue. Rebecca’s post from the this morning says…the work continues. I think it’s just turning into a dick measuring contest. 🍆 Sad really she should be happy for someone that’s trying to better themselves. Especially after they’ve wasted their money being coached by her in the first place. 🙄
She’s been mentioned a lot on earlier threads. X

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone record themselves licking food off of their fingers and posting it to IG. Absolutely vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She did that purely for Instagram and purely for her to get engagement and messages

Ps georgie, even addicts look better than you now. I really hope she does have this off season she’s talking about but I suspect she’ll cut it short tbh

Reactions: 6
She is looking unhealthy now and still 6 weeks to go?! WTF

This benefits no one!

Reactions: 8
It takes a certain type of character to do this. I hate that I’m a little bit in awe about how she grinds and pushes through that barrier.
She’s still a dick with an attitude 🤣

yeah now I think she looks like Stretch Armstrong 🤣

D58BA307-0561-4ED0-A4ED-4731AA13E606.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
CBE00E21-9344-4F78-B4D6-A72A8DC4E236.png

how bleeping miserable have you got to be to scrounge so much for the last bits of food? bleeping Embarrassing she looks so rough

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ask me questions but I'll answer them sarcastically
She’s daft in her approach with this because not all people are old followers and not all followers see every post. Take the spoons- I’ve followed her for years and only found her reasoning behind it a month or two ago. I’ve said it before on this fred but hopefully she will see it and take note some time!

Reactions: 5
Ummm so her local pret she’s now at is my local pret and now I’m here with my coffee and croissant and she’s here too so that’s a thing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.