_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Georgie has a new ‘ambassador’. She’s clearly already a Georgie clone going by her crappy attitude to newcomers in the gym, and wearing her watch on her shoe. So cringe.
She's mocking "newcomers" and after a quick glance at her IG, she very much is one herself.
Plus, she flogs Tropic Skincare - an MLM (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really should buy a dictionary with all that money she is making...I hope she 'reckonises' this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off with moaning over delivery men not carrying your Argos parcel direct to your door.
She just loved to show SHE carried these packages upstairs herself with telling everyone the weight ha!

Reactions: 7
Oh duck off with moaning over delivery men not carrying your Argos parcel direct to your door.
She just loved to show SHE carried these packages upstairs herself with telling everyone the weight ha!
I honestly don’t get why influencers feel the need to make such a fuss about everything and put people on blast on their platform?? I love how she waited until they were out of ear shot to start moaning as well 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Following the Elle Darby scandal, I got curious/nosy about whether G had any skeletons in her closet (boredom was hitting extra hard tonight) and I guess she’s never really changed at all 😂
Remember her "Enjoy your free school meals" Instagram story? It was during the worst of the pandemic, around the time Marcus Rashford was fighting to extend the free school meals program, which became a national story.
Georgie was filling out her Tax Return and posted of a picture of her giving the middle finger to her tax return form (indicating she was paying too much tax) with the caption "Enjoy your free school meals"

Totally gross and really stuck with me (n)

Edit ...here it is
3D21AACF-00A3-4339-A85D-604353ED277D.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember her "Enjoy your free school meals" Instagram story? It was during the worst of the pandemic, around the time Marcus Rashford was fighting to extend the free school meals program, which became a national story.
Georgie was filling out her Tax Return and posted of a picture of her giving the middle finger to her tax return form (indicating she was paying too much tax) with the caption "Enjoy your free school meals"

Totally gross and really stuck with me (n)

Edit ...here it is
View attachment 967399
Omg yes! I’d completely forgotten about that- what an appalling story! Wasn’t she kicked out the gym as well during the pandemic for some other awful fuckery?

Reactions: 4
Omg yes! I’d completely forgotten about that- what an appalling story! Wasn’t she kicked out the gym as well during the pandemic for some other awful fuckery?
Ohhhhhhh yes she was banned from a gym. Cant remember why though??!?

Reactions: 2
Same thing as the tweet, she was mocking people who went there. She'd even put them on her stories but I don't think anyone caught screenshots of it

Reactions: 5
Following the Elle Darby scandal, I got curious/nosy about whether G had any skeletons in her closet (boredom was hitting extra hard tonight) and I guess she’s never really changed at all 😂
Is this tweet talking about herself? Doesn’t she do both?
also how have her teeth not fallen out with the amount of sugary tit she drinks.

Managed to get screenshots from thread 1 (all this happened end of thread 1/beginning of thread 2 if you ever want a nosey)😁
She posted an insta story complaining about someone using the equipment she wanted to use with 'bad form' and then another story (which i never saw proof of, but it wouldn't surprise me with G) of the actual person who was using it taking the mick, both were swiftly deleted but not quickly enough. That evening she went to insta stories to say she had been banned, the gym posted about their anti-bullying and racism policy, which G shared to her story. All her minions boycotted the gym, defending G and i think eventually the gym said she could return if she wanted but G found a new gym. As usual G threw her toys out the pram bc she couldn't get her own way, trying to be the big one and it backfired 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After her tax payment post last year I honestly don’t think anyone will be shocked if we find out G is xenophobic, homophobic, fatphobic, racist etc. I would be more surprised if she wasn’t.

I’m shocked. I searched all the words no one should use and this is all that came up. Just a lot of self hatred, FMLs and tweets regarding a boy called Shaun. She may be a lot of things but maybe she isn’t as horrific as we thought (on some levels)
D9F5C49C-D7E0-45E6-860B-B9FC8CBB70A7.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
After her tax payment post last year I honestly don’t think anyone will be shocked if we find out G is xenophobic, homophobic, fatphobic, racist etc. I would be more surprised if she wasn’t.

I’m shocked. I searched all the words no one should use and this is all that came up. Just a lot of self hatred, FMLs and tweets regarding a boy called Shaun. She may be a lot of things but maybe she isn’t as horrific as we thought (on some levels)
View attachment 969119
Shaun was her boyfriend before she ditched her whole old life to become a personal trainer.

Reactions: 1
Not shocked about those tweets.

Dont think she’s well known enough for it to do any damage though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.