_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast recap:
- admits that she had no energy and was weak during prep.
- not doing pca universe as last year took its toll on her mental, physical and emotional health and thinks it would be too much to take on right now. And taking a proper off reason to recover.
- is going to start podcast and YouTube as prep took it out of her and had no energy To do these. Also starting to use Instagram more as she’s been pretty low post show and didn’t want to post.
- sounds like she only moved to london because ally’s friends are all there and georgie just followed.
- london is expensive and overwhelming. She wants to buy a house too. She’s going to talk more about this in a YouTube. She’s renting on her house on but will be looking to buy a house.
- admits she’s had health problems post show, she’s put 9kg since show and been hard due to blood work results. Says she’s been fatigued, low and constantly cold.(sounds like she losttoo much weight).
- also has a new project she’s going to release in February and has been working on this for a year. She says she’s invested in this a lot and for women who don’t have as much disposable income as her coaching clients - think it’s going to be a bigger online copy and paste plan.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how much she charges monthly for online coaching these days? Just out of curiosity

Very interested to know where she’s moving to. Not back to Devon I hope, we don’t want you 👋 interested to see how this affects the G/Ally dynamic!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Podcast recap:
- admits that she had no energy and was weak during prep.
- not doing pca universe as last year took its toll on her mental, physical and emotional health and thinks it would be too much to take on right now. And taking a proper off reason to recover.
- is going to start podcast and YouTube as prep took it out of her and had no energy To do these. Also starting to use Instagram more as she’s been pretty low post show and didn’t want to post.
- sounds like she only moved to london because ally’s friends are all there and georgie just followed.
- london is expensive and overwhelming. She wants to buy a house too. She’s going to talk more about this in a YouTube. She’s renting on her house on but will be looking to buy a house.
- admits she’s had health problems post show, she’s put 9kg since show and been hard due to blood work results. Says she’s been fatigued, low and constantly cold.(sounds like she losttoo much weight).
- also has a new project she’s going to release in February and has been working on this for a year. She says she’s invested in this a lot and for women who don’t have as much disposable income as her coaching clients - think it’s going to be a bigger online copy and paste plan.
Not all Heroes wear capes 🥰

I paid for an online coach it was an old client of Georgie I paid £100 a month but was told you agree for next payment as it comes... They automatically took it out my bank. I paid £200 for a couple of WhatsApp messages and an exercise plan that wasn't personalised..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not all Heroes wear capes 🥰

I paid for an online coach it was an old client of Georgie I paid £100 a month but was told you agree for next payment as it comes... They automatically took it out my bank. I paid £200 for a couple of WhatsApp messages and an exercise plan that wasn't personalised..
I hope you got your money back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.