_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rare chance to hang out with "Bestie" Georgie involves being used for content and fed the type of gruel even Oliver Twist would decline....

1.png

Reactions: 5
The dynamic with Nia is really uncomfortable. I wonder if Georgie ever pushes her into being coached.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god .. I haaaaaaaaate her with a passion 🤣🤣🤣that YouTube video title “my plus-size best friend eats and trains like me”. What a coooow!!!

Why say plus size? Why not say “my friend”. Yes her friend is plus size but I really don’t see the need to write that 🤯🤯

She really is cut from another kind of cloth isn’t she. Rodent of a girl 🥊 she genuinely thinks she’s better than everyone.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being invited over to a friend's home and asked to assemble the flat-pack furniture they've had laying around for months....

2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like she also recorded Nia's lunch on Stories today and implied she (G) was cheating on her diet. What an insufferable "best friend"

Reactions: 5
I agree with above. Why does she feel the need to say ‘plus-size friend’. Her diet is not normal as she’s about to start prep so could be said for anyone who’s not on a diet. All you need to say is ‘my friend tried my prep diet for one day’. Major red flags 🚩

Reactions: 11
I agree with above. Why does she feel the need to say ‘plus-size friend’. Her diet is not normal as she’s about to start prep so could be said for anyone who’s not on a diet. All you need to say is ‘my friend tried my prep diet for one day’. Major red flags 🚩
I can’t figure out if she’s fat shaming or shaming her for not eating super healthy. I always wonder how they know each other. Wonder if she tells nia, she has the time to do her 10k steps so just an excuse 😬

Reactions: 6
I can’t figure out if she’s fat shaming or shaming her for not eating super healthy. I always wonder how they know each other. Wonder if she tells nia, she has the time to do her 10k steps so just an excuse 😬
Think it’s shaming both to be honest. So bad x

Reactions: 4
If anyone referred to me as their plus size friend we wouldn't be friends

Reactions: 11
Riiiiiight then.... Ok!

Boring AF the pair of them!
Agreed! The funny thing was, when she goes out for tea with her friend…she doesn’t eat what she does, she still takes a baby spoon and asks for dry chicken and takes a salad!! One sided friendship for sure.

A rare chance to hang out with "Bestie" Georgie involves being used for content and fed the type of gruel even Oliver Twist would decline....

View attachment 1234185
Great how the friend looks healthier!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.