Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
how about mind your business? 🤦🏼‍♀️
What an insufferable arsehole. Yet she has clients that she gives feedback on food etc, does she not stop to think that actually her comments might make her clients feel self conscious? She thinks she’s perfect and anything anyone else does is wrong. You can tell she’s still early 20s because her emotional intelligence has a long way to go.

Reactions: 12

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Why Birmingham? Sorry if it’s obvious- I train I’m but not in the industry to know what’s best and where’s best for certain things :)
a Few possible reasons she's chosen Birmingham....

Both her competitions took place there, and perhaps she got a good vibe/sentimental feeling from the city.
Central England, allowing her to visit her coach/travel up North, or visit Family down South without horrendous driving distance.
Her Posing coach is based there
Birmingham hosts "BodyPower Expo" each year, which is the most well known and largest bodybuilding/fitness convention in the UK
Huge, diverse city but not "London big" or overly expensive.
Great gyms
Who wouldn't want to hit bodybuilding poses in front of the famous Bullring Shopping Center sculpture...
23.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

tattlysquid

I have to admire how well she’s done, especially compared to Nadia… but why on earth are they all putting themselves through it?!? It’s no way to live - it’s just a socially accepted ED!

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Just a reminder that Georgie charges £175 per month :unsure:

Here is what you can buy for under £100.
Log Book
Wrist Straps and Wraps
MyFitnessPal (Calorie Counter) Premium Subscription
Nutrition and Strength training books
Shaker Bottle
1kg Whey Protein
Resistance Bands

Join an online community if you need the accountability aspect. Sign up to relevant forums or reddit to ask any questions you have relating to nutrition/training and have them answered by people much smarter than G, for FREE.

new.png

Last edited:

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
"I'm naturally blonde but my regrowth is coming through ginger.... so you're nstuall ginger then G, it's fine, no need to pretend.

Also, she has applied for the First Dates show. But she also mentioned in her podcast that she wanted to apply for The Apprentice but the application form was too big so she didnt. Thank fcuk!!!! Zero chance she'd be selected for that show! Actual zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dniyel

Just watching her most recent vlog....

1. What the FUCK are those eyelashes, I'll never be over them
2. She states how she used to be 'that person' who judged people for wearing crocs, has now bought some but just HAS to remind us that they are limited edition btw, she's such a bellend
3. Looks like a twat carrying her plastic see through gym bag through a 'normal' gym, it's soOoOoO embarassing! us peasants will never know the struggle
4. Still using that disgusting baby spoon, yep deffo not disordered behaviour at all
5. Same old boring food shop, omg blueberries and green beans x
6. Bikini routine practice in a room will all mirrored walls, perfect for that ego of hers
7. Meal prep, chicken salad with....... CRUSHED UP RICE CAKES 💀 oh hell naw

So much more to comment on but putting myself through watching that has done me in x

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
She said in her video "I would have to push anabolic drugs alot.... to the point where it wouldn't be for myself anymore- it would be to be competitive in the Pro League".... Is that her admitting she does do drugs afterall then? 🤷🏼‍♀️ not sure she has ever fessed up before?

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
I reckon the issues with her thyroid gave her a wake up call about the steroids. How annoyed would you be as a new amateur if you were competing as a first timer and Georgie appeared who's voluntarily given up her pro card and has all the time in the world for training and nutrition!