Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
As if she put on her story ‘me and Alfie worked out that if you take away the 5 hours you spend on social media, that’s an extra 5 hours to do something else’ wowwwww groundbreaking stuff Einstein wonder how long it took them to ‘work that out’ 🤦‍♀️ Did you need a calculator for that hun😂
Prob cracked out that notepad again...

5F1AA1FC-FD92-4FD2-A018-2769EB899260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Handwash30

VIP Member
All these people posting filtered, angled selfies with “OFF” scribbled on their hand for this digital detox, do they not see the irony of what they’re doing? Letting another stupid social media trend dictate their actions and behaviour?

The healthiest thing would be to stop yourself and ask “why am I posting another picture of myself? Why have I spent 20 minutes choosing which photo I look best in? Why have I written the word off on my hand that I’m now awkwardly trying to scrub off with a nail brush alone in the bathroom? Why do I need to announce to the world and participate in some big overblown countdown that I won’t be on social media briefly?”

The more people participate in these trends, the more power they’re giving social media. I just find it all so eye roll worthy, self righteous and fucking boring tbqh. The best thing for people to do would be to learn to do things quietly without needing their actions validated by likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Jamboree

I saw the posts and headed straight here. Its great that everyone here feels the same way I do. It's a bit of a farce of a campaign, an extravagant way to try and sell us a bath bomb and a complete insult to our intelligence and those who have mental health issues. An author who can't spell and Alfie looking like he's straining a number 2 out posing with notebooks, I imagine that's what he thinks hard work looks like.

Maybe I am mean but this made me laugh. How dense are her followers? Imagine asking if you have to be in the UK to take a day offline? 😂

I find it REALLY sad that people need an influencer to tell them to have a day off social media... A girl said she's "nervous." Jesus Christ. To me it shows how young and immature her followers are.
I can't cope 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200906_133051_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

fikret4245

As if she put on her story ‘me and Alfie worked out that if you take away the 5 hours you spend on social media, that’s an extra 5 hours to do something else’ wowwwww groundbreaking stuff Einstein wonder how long it took them to ‘work that out’ 🤦‍♀️ Did you need a calculator for that hun😂

• Haha
Reactions: 77

lostjate

So telling in the new vlog that when Zoe starts reading her book to Alfie, he says “I wonder what I was doing when you wrote that” 🤦‍♀️ he really is a narcissist isn’t he?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

lemondaze

Alfie says he feels no pressure from Zoe to propose because she is “the most calm person ever”..
does he mean she lays in bed all day eating shit doing sweet fuck all?
The way he answered the marriage question sounded exactly like a teenage fuckboy trying to worm his way out of a situation he caused.
Pretty much every single answer is “so the answer is that I wouldn’t tell you guys Cos it’s personal” don’t do the bloody video then?!

With the kids question he literally says “our neighbours are really cool young parents and we love them.” And also “I saw this really cool young dad with tattoos and was like omg I wanna be a young trendy and fun dad”
People have said on here before they would use their kids as accessories and it’s so true. He managed to make having children into something all about himself. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I feel sorry for her in all honesty. Her obsession with autumn/christmas is a direct manifestation of her emotional issues. She loves when the weather gets all cold and blustery so she has an actual valid reason for wanting to stay ‘cosy indoors’. And Christmas is the one time of year where everyone else is on the same wavelength as her. Rampant unnecessary consumerism, check. Sitting indoors the majority of the time, check. Rewatching films that we’ve seen a million times because it’s tradition, check. It’s the time of the year she loves to indulge in because it’s the one time where all of her anxiety induced habits are considered normal.

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
She’s spending her August Bank Holiday having pizza at the garden centre, shopping for Halloween tat at Homesense and watching Halloween and Christmas movies with a load of junk food. Having a “Christmas and Halloween day” in August is not normal, healthy behaviour.

Her life is so repetitive and boring and I cannot understand how a grown woman with millions in her bank account can choose to do the same handful of things over and over. Even when she does do something exciting like going to New York, she sits in her hotel room and orders pizza. She needs to ditch her online therapist and start seeing someone new face to face who actually challenges her to step out of her comfort zone, be brave and grow.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This has made me so angry on so many points.
- Tell everyone it's September, fuck off, we've all got phones which tell us the date.
- Zoe has never cooked a stew in her life, she wouldnt know how to
- You don't climb into a jumper you daft twat.
- Zoe's heating has probably been on already after the slightest chill.
- Why a vase of hydrangeas?
- A fall playlist? Is that a thing? Apart from at Christmas with Christmas music, do people really have seasonal playlists or is it just me that doesn't.
- autumn wreath, fuck off.
- You can't curl up with a cosy book because books aren't cosy. And Zoe doesn't read books lets be real.
- An autumn picnic with tea and toasties. Yes just let me take my Breville sandwich press out to the local park to make a toastie while on a picnic, I'm sure it will be powered by the grass.
- Do you only wash your slippers in autumn Zoe?

The Zoella content just gets worse and worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Ohhh man, his answer to the proposal question is so awkward and weird and telling. It’s so obvious the answer still doesn’t exist because he’s in the exact same mindset he was 8 years ago, because he legit never grows, because he sees himself as still just dating Zoe the exact way he was just dating her in 2014. There is no acknowledgement that they have been together a near decade and that is why there is speculation. He doesn’t say anything like— they have talked about when they’d like to be married but the proposal itself is personal/a secret, he just bumbles around and mentions his parents again ofc but clarifies that he does want to be married, and why?

He says he wants to get married BECAUSE HE WANTS A PARTY AND A RING FOR HIMSELF. This man is a child. He even says HE wants a diamond engagement ring for himself too! He is a complete narcissist.

Seriously, the entire discussion was about him, he was so pleased talking about himself and loves showing how shy~ he is about it, I found the way he said that Zoe was super chill waiting around for him to be gross. At this point in the relationship it should be a joint decision, but there was nothing in his language that indicated this, it was like, oh of course Zoe will wait until whenever.

There is a chance this weirdo could legit propose next week for all I know but he waves so many red flags around what kind of partner he will be.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60