Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already confirmed she’s doing vlogmas so no way she would do strictly she wouldn’t cope lol

I also enjoy her cosy videos there very easy to watch and make me feel calm

Reactions: 16
All the posts she’s sharing on her story saying they’re all “switching off for a day”, mark even saying “I can’t wait to check in after and see how everyone’s went!’

are u for real mate

it’s switching off your phone for a day, hardly running a marathon

you’d check in after a few days or a week surely, not a single day

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All these people posting filtered, angled selfies with “OFF” scribbled on their hand for this digital detox, do they not see the irony of what they’re doing? Letting another stupid social media trend dictate their actions and behaviour?

The healthiest thing would be to stop yourself and ask “why am I posting another picture of myself? Why have I spent 20 minutes choosing which photo I look best in? Why have I written the word off on my hand that I’m now awkwardly trying to scrub off with a nail brush alone in the bathroom? Why do I need to announce to the world and participate in some big overblown countdown that I won’t be on social media briefly?”

The more people participate in these trends, the more power they’re giving social media. I just find it all so eye roll worthy, self righteous and bleeping boring tbqh. The best thing for people to do would be to learn to do things quietly without needing their actions validated by likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
All these people posting filtered, angled selfies with “OFF” scribbled on their hand for this digital detox, do they not see the irony of what they’re doing? Letting another stupid social media trend dictate their actions and behaviour?

The healthiest thing would be to stop yourself and ask “why am I posting another picture of myself? Why have I spent 20 minutes choosing which photo I look best in? Why have I written the word off on my hand that I’m now awkwardly trying to scrub off with a nail brush alone in the bathroom? Why do I need to announce to the world and participate in some big overblown countdown that I won’t be on social media briefly?”

The more people participate in these trends, the more power they’re giving social media. I just find it all so eye roll worthy, self righteous and bleeping boring tbqh. The best thing for people to do would be to learn to do things quietly without needing their actions validated by likes.
All of this it’s such an attention seeking activity. They’re not achieving anything its nothing more than a marketing campaign. Just take a day off without announcing it ffs. It’s this kind of BS that makes me miss MySpace

• Haha
Reactions: 28

It's definitely attention seeking, and in the grand scheme of things, it's pointless. So, so pointless.

Reactions: 13
😂😂

3FBB50D0-FBF3-4E69-A1FF-75FE6BED0DC5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bit of a lurker on tattle but just jumped on here to say...don’t you find it a bit of a piss take that all these YouTubers and instagrammers who make their whole living online are telling everyone to have a ‘digital detox’ 😂😂😂 I find the whole concept laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Bit of a lurker on tattle but just jumped on here to say...don’t you find it a bit of a piss take that all these YouTubers and instagrammers who make their whole living online are telling everyone to have a ‘digital detox’ 😂😂😂 I find the whole concept laughable
Not only having a digital detox, only doing one day, that's not a detox, it's just not going on social media for a day. And then to add to the hypocrisy of the detox, they are preaching their detox all over social media. It's just PR bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one confused about all of this.
How many times a month does Zoe post nothing at all only to come on stories a couple days later like “had such a nice weekend, didn’t even go on my phone!!!” (Supposedly-now clearly a lie)
But is hyping up and making a massive deal out of having one day off social media?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.