Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has made me so angry on so many points.
- Tell everyone it's September, duck off, we've all got phones which tell us the date.
- Zoe has never cooked a stew in her life, she wouldnt know how to
- You don't climb into a jumper you daft twit.
- Zoe's heating has probably been on already after the slightest chill.
- Why a vase of hydrangeas?
- A fall playlist? Is that a thing? Apart from at Christmas with Christmas music, do people really have seasonal playlists or is it just me that doesn't.
- autumn wreath, duck off.
- You can't curl up with a cosy book because books aren't cosy. And Zoe doesn't read books lets be real.
- An autumn picnic with tea and toasties. Yes just let me take my Breville sandwich press out to the local park to make a toastie while on a picnic, I'm sure it will be powered by the grass.
- Do you only wash your slippers in autumn Zoe?

The Zoella content just gets worse and worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
- Tell everyone it's September, duck off, we've all got phones which tell us the date.
- A fall playlist? Is that a thing? Apart from at Christmas with Christmas music, do people really have seasonal playlists or is it just me that doesn't.
- You can't curl up with a cosy book because books aren't cosy. And Zoe doesn't read books lets be real.
- An autumn picnic with tea and toasties. Yes just let me take my Breville sandwich press out to the local park to make a toastie while on a picnic, I'm sure it will be powered by the grass.
- Do you only was your slippers in autumn Zoe?

Take a rainy day stroll or jog... In... The rain"
🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Wash your slippers”
Peak zoella content right there ladies and gentlemen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS. What even is this?! Who even does these things?! (Granted I will take a carrier bag with me when I’m out walking to grab some blackberries but that’s not why I’m out walking! And hot chocolate, books and cinnamon rolls are for life not just a grammable autumn!) Who has “autumn decor”? Does she have a battery/solar powered toastie maker? What constitutes an autumn song? Who gives a toss if it’s September? And who isn’t keeping their slippers clean all year round? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
- Do you only wash your slippers in autumn Zoe?

As if Zoe would wash her slippers she prob has about 40 new pairs. :rolleyes:
And No autumn playlists arnt a thing!

Reactions: 14
FFS. What even is this?! Who even does these things?! (Granted I will take a carrier bag with me when I’m out walking to grab some blackberries but that’s not why I’m out walking! And hot chocolate, books and cinnamon rolls are for life not just a grammable autumn!) Who has “autumn decor”? Does she have a battery/solar powered toastie maker? What constitutes an autumn song? Who gives a toss if it’s September? And who isn’t keeping their slippers clean all year round? 🧐
But... but... GET EXCITED FOR KNIT WEAR!!:m

And don’t PUT on a jumper - CLIIIIIIIMB into it 👌🏻

Omfg... I just noticed there’s “TELL EVERYONE IT’S SEPTEMBER” Jesus duck.... wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haha did anyone see Joe's recent upload? Joe and Diane have those babies they use in love island to monitor whether they're good parents and they try to look after them for 24 hours and it almost has a million views! I remember Alfie saying that he would do that with zoe and they spent £300+ on each doll a few years ago and it never happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But... but... GET EXCITED FOR KNIT WEAR!!:m

And don’t PUT on a jumper - CLIIIIIIIMB into it 👌🏻

Omfg... I just noticed there’s “TELL EVERYONE IT’S SEPTEMBER” Jesus duck.... wow.
I just burst into laughter at the visual of CLIMBING into a jumper....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with the terribly random (and incorrect) capitalization? That, with her constant misspellings, REALLY convince me that a) she's a ~serious author, guys, and b) she really takes the time to verify the content she puts out (FOR HER JOB).

I don't know about you all, but if I was turning out things for public consumption at my job with constant grammatical errors and misspellings, my boss would have a word. I know they're different types of careers and technically Zoe is her own boss...but the point remains. She doesn't care enough to...care.

Reactions: 19
How long did it take her to come up with the autumn bingo? One bathbomb and a silly social media detox campaign took her 2 years... I'm gonna go with at least 9 months for the autumn bingo.

That said, I have to be honest here and confess that a) I have autumn decor because I am a basic witch and b) I do have an autumn playlist (it's mostly classical music that reminds me of hiking in brisk mountain air).

Reactions: 20
laughingforlife#522
Sorry Zoella its not Autumn that gets me excited for knitwear, I'm a knitter I get excited all year around:cool:. Myabe you should take it up imagine all those cozy blanket you could have ;).
I thought my spelling and grammar was bad but this makes me want to bang my head repeatedly on a wall.

Apologise for not getting the reply/quote to work, 1st time trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Forage for blackberries? My GOD. That Autumn bingo is absolutely tragic. Where’s the square for using the all healing, world saving, magical bathbomb?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wow, I'm in bed, alone, laughing/snorting at the Autumn Bingo embarrassment and the posts that followed!
My first thought was "this has to be a parody"
My second thought was "does this dirty witch only wash her slippers once a year?!"
Then I started thinking about the brainstorming that must have gone on to come up with that shitshow of a post, and it made me feel a bit sad for the youth of today who are funding cOnTeNt cReAtoRs like Zoe and her odious boyfriend.
Ooh also, my phone just autocorrected "Zoe" as "Zombie" which I'm guessing she'd love because, hello, Halloween is just around the corner! Appropriate too, as she's dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.