Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Mark as well actually. He just seems to be a warm, positive guy. I can see why Zoe is drawn to him.

What I also like about him is that he’s not Poppy or Sean, the only other two friends Alfie lets Zoe have... er, Zoe has. It’s nice seeing her with someone she doesn’t only know through Alfie. It’s like her last thread of independence from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite like Mark as well actually. He just seems to be a warm, positive guy. I can see why Zoe is drawn to him.

What I also like about him is that he’s not Poppy or Sean, the only other two friends Alfie lets Zoe have... er, Zoe has. It’s nice seeing her with someone she doesn’t only know through Alfie. It’s like her last thread of independence from him.
Mark was a fan before they came friends so basically hes a yes man arse licker.

Reactions: 13
I have to be honest. I’ve been watching a few of her vlogs lately, and she is really good at that vlogging lark.
There’s something quite calming about her vlogs, and she’s head and shoulders above the people that attempt it imo

There. I said it lol

Reactions: 32
I have to be honest. I’ve been watching a few of her vlogs lately, and she is really good at that vlogging lark.
There’s something quite calming about her vlogs, and she’s head and shoulders above the people that attempt it imo

There. I said it lol
I have to agree with you

Reactions: 11
To be honest I’ve always preferred the version of Zoe we see in vlogs to the Zoe we see on Instagram. I think on Instagram she sometimes comes across stuck up, and like she takes herself too seriously. Like she’s giving off the vibe of someone “at work”, who really doesn’t want to be there.

I mainly just hate seeing Alfie though so it’s hard to watch her in case he starts chiming in, which he always does.

Reactions: 21
Late to the party but...
1. Alfie’s answers to the avoided questions rubbish was the biggest display of his Tory-ness so far

2. Has anyone listened to the recent Emma Gannon podcast episode with Zoe as a guest? Zoe said she hated lockdown and missed flying/going out/crowded places... witch who does she think she is kidding? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why Alfie hasn't, at the minimum, proposed to Zoe. Zoe and Alfie have bought multiple houses, pets, and cars, which are all things married couples do. What is he so afraid of? Zoe is obviously committed to him. She seems like the kind of person who wants to be married before she has children. They could even have a quick court wedding to make it legal and celebrate later. They're both so immature.

Reactions: 14

wtf?! this came up top of my feed!
Remember the smear test video? I really wish she would address stuff like this, as opposed to her team on Zoella doing it. Putting it on the Zoella page makes her look like she's shitting out of making age appropriate content, and if she had shared/written this herself (I assume she's okayed it to go on Zoella, so she must be aware on some level that her content needs to grow up) she'd probably be pretty relevant again.

But nope, she wants to watch Harry Potter for the third time this week.

Reactions: 22
Skjermbilde 2020-09-16 kl. 18.34.55.png
Skjermbilde 2020-09-16 kl. 18.35.11.png
Skjermbilde 2020-09-16 kl. 18.35.18.png

These are their ah-mazing masturbation tips. I guess Zoella.com is the modern day Cosmopolitan..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't understand why Alfie hasn't, at the minimum, proposed to Zoe. Zoe and Alfie have bought multiple houses, pets, and cars, which are all things married couples do. What is he so afraid of? Zoe is obviously committed to him. She seems like the kind of person who wants to be married before she has children. They could even have a quick court wedding to make it legal and celebrate later. They're both so immature.
I think if they were two normal people they'd have split up years ago as you can tell they've nothing in common anymore. But instead they're both obsessed with fame and being seen as the perfect couple that they keep up this ridiculous charade of a relationship. Alfie blatantly perves over her brothers girlfriend and she says and does nothing. They both deserve each other and the misery they'll get as a result of choosing money and status over personal happiness.

What's going to kill her is the fact her previous fuckboy brother is so blatantly going to get the marriage and babies before her. On top of now having the more successful career too.

Reactions: 20
I have no problem with normalizing female masturbation but the fact that this seems to be written for pre-pubescents makes me very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.