Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not doing strictly, someone asked her if she was doing it ad there were rumors about it and she just said every year people think she is but she wouldn’t do it and dame with Alfie
Now I suspect if he was promised to be partnered with Dianne Alfie would be saying a different answer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker, first time poster!
I’m just so angry that Zoe and Samantha aren’t wearing masks, I’m going to the hairdressers later and both me and my hairdresser will be wearing them and sweating our faces off!
I really can’t see Zoe doing Strictly, too much like hard work!

Reactions: 37
Rarely read this thread but obviously saw her therapist video, can someone fill me in with the deets of what went down.

Is she not a real therapist?
Why was Zoe giving advice also like she was a trained therapist?
What was the purpose of the video?
There are so many mental health illnesses why only mention anxiety?

Reactions: 9
Based on the video (I watched about half of it) and the comments here, it seems like Zoe's "therapist" is more of a life coach than a licensed professional. Nothing wrong with life coaches but they are definitely not equipped to treat someone with a debilitating mental condition. The fact that Zoe has not made much progress in the past 5 to 6 years should be proof enough. I turned the video off when they started talking about the fact that people misinterpret content on social media, primarily talking about the "online bullies" that Zoe faces. She was really stroking Zoe's ego throughout the whole thing and she must love that.

Reactions: 29
Imagine saying you worked for two years on... a fizzy ball of soap and essential oils and the completely cliched idea of disconnecting from social media for mental health.
Two years!!! For that!?!!

Reactions: 9
Based on her middle aged belly dancing outfit, we can pretty much rule out strictly as they actually use stylist who have working eyesight. If the theatre's weren't shut I'd suggest she's got the part of Aladin

SmartSelect_20200903-130910_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg a spamgly outfit does scream Strictly promos though!
I don't think so because if she was doing strictly she wouldn't be the only celeb doing a photoshoot. All the announced celeb didn't do one and usually they wait until after the launch show to do photoshoots.

Reactions: 3
OMG

I actually cannot believe this. Never in a million years I thought would have been possible to see Zoe on Strictly!
What did they give her in exchange?

I really hope she does Strictly! It could be a whole new phase for her and I think she may have realized that after Joe's success. If she does, this would be a total departure from her routine! Also, could explain her whole day of christmas and halloween movies in august, maybe she'll be too busy to have a day like that later in autumn?

Reactions: 7
I really hope she does Strictly! It could be a whole new phase for her and I think she may have realized that after Joe's success. If she does, this would be a total departure from her routine! Also, could explain her whole day of christmas and halloween movies in august, maybe she'll be too busy to have a day like that later in autumn?
it'd be the perfect year for her with no live audience! Might also stop her following from dropping under 9M which it will soon

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.