Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe is passed they didn't vote for IGTV. Because she hates YouTube editing even if its poor quality hence why her videos are 45 minutes šŸ™ƒ

Screenshot_20200912-133711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just on the pumpkins on the porch with hay stacks thing, my first thought is...mice? Rats?! Surely that would just attract vermin to your house?

Reactions: 16
Just on the pumpkins on the porch with hay stacks thing, my first thought is...mice? Rats?! Surely that would just attract vermin to your house?
Nah, people do it here for Autumn (North America) but we don't put them out for a month+ like Zoe does. Lol.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Alfieā€™s new vlog? ā€˜Answering the questions Iā€™ve always avoidedā€™.
The first question is what he calls the most asked question heā€™s ever had, when will you propose to Zoe? Reckons he feels no pressure to propose for Zoe šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
After watching Alfieā€™s video I actually think they are trying for a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know people are absolutely certain she wants kids on here and itā€™s always been a topic on all the gossip sites but I honestly donā€™t think she is all that keen because of morning sickness. Not trying to stick up for her but rarely see that side of things talked about here.

Also I noticed the face bloating in her vlogmas last year and I think itā€™s because she came off birth control. My face and body swelled up massively when I came off it and It only really went away when I worked out. I noticed she didnā€™t do many body/outfit shots outside of baggy clothes as well probably because of it.

Reactions: 3
Alfie says he feels no pressure from Zoe to propose because she is ā€œthe most calm person everā€..
does he mean she lays in bed all day eating tit doing sweet duck all?
The way he answered the marriage question sounded exactly like a teenage fuckboy trying to worm his way out of a situation he caused.
Pretty much every single answer is ā€œso the answer is that I wouldnā€™t tell you guys Cos itā€™s personalā€ donā€™t do the bloody video then?!

With the kids question he literally says ā€œour neighbours are really cool young parents and we love them.ā€ And also ā€œI saw this really cool young dad with tattoos and was like omg I wanna be a young trendy and fun dadā€
People have said on here before they would use their kids as accessories and itā€™s so true. He managed to make having children into something all about himself. šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Alfie says he feels no pressure from Zoe to propose because she is ā€œthe most calm person everā€..
does he mean she lays in bed all day eating tit doing sweet duck all?
The way he answered the marriage question sounded exactly like a teenage fuckboy trying to worm his way out of a situation he caused.
Pretty much every single answer is ā€œso the answer is that I wouldnā€™t tell you guys Cos itā€™s personalā€ donā€™t do the bloody video then?!
Heā€™s had ringworm long enough to know how worms behave, surprised he didnā€™t wriggle out of it a bit better

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zoe and Alfie don't go anywhere alone anymore, it's ridiculous !
I think she always goes places with her security guard Alfie and BFF Mark because she's so scared to be alone. How come Zoe doesn't actually address her anxiety issues? With exercises a therapist would set her out to do? She's always hanging out with 'safe people', which would make sense if she had withdrawn herself from the youtube life, but she still wants to upkeep her SM fame? So she should get used to attention because that's what being an influencer means.

Reactions: 9
I need to watch this video! What gave you that vibe?
He says how he would never ever tell anyone IF they were trying for children. He also says they both really want 3 kids. He also then says that does NOT mean that they are trying right now. ā€œBut like we do want them. But like I wouldnā€™t ever tell anyone when we were trying. That doesnā€™t mean we are trying. We both want childrenā€.
Also says how he wants to be a young cool tattooed dad. The whole thing is excruciating to watch honestly, itā€™s very mixed signal-esque šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He says how he would never ever tell anyone IF they were trying for children. He also says they both really want 3 kids. He also then says that does NOT mean that they are trying right now. ā€œBut like we do want them. But like I wouldnā€™t ever tell anyone when we were trying. That doesnā€™t mean we are trying. We both want childrenā€. The whole thing is excruciating to watch honestly, itā€™s very mixed signal-esque šŸ¤£
He also says it hopefully happens soon since they are 27 and 30 but says that doesnā€™t mean they are actually trying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He says how he would never ever tell anyone IF they were trying for children. He also says they both really want 3 kids. He also then says that does NOT mean that they are trying right now. ā€œBut like we do want them. But like I wouldnā€™t ever tell anyone when we were trying. That doesnā€™t mean we are trying. We both want childrenā€.
Also says how he wants to be a young cool tattooed dad. The whole thing is excruciating to watch honestly, itā€™s very mixed signal-esque šŸ¤£
I know kids usually cringe at their parents but can you imagine being Alfieā€™s kid? Like wow soo literally sick, send it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He also says it hopefully happens soon since they are 27 and 30 but says that doesnā€™t mean they are actually trying
Lol i know what you meant but something in the way you wrote this made it sound like Alfie really isnt sure how babies are actually made :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lol They are definitely having kids before ever getting married. Alf needs the kid as security deposit to make sure he can mooch off of Zoe for the rest of his life, but he also probably wants to make sure she doesn't become some even more boring crazy mum that he later has to deal with divorcing

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.