Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting part of Alfie's video that wasn't bumbling about being a Tory or marriage/kids is that Alfie said him and Zoe facetimed lots of old friends over lockdown- including Louise. So I guess that friendship isn't as dead as we thought

Reactions: 20
Ohhh man, his answer to the proposal question is so awkward and weird and telling. Itā€™s so obvious the answer still doesnā€™t exist because heā€™s in the exact same mindset he was 8 years ago, because he legit never grows, because he sees himself as still just dating Zoe the exact way he was just dating her in 2014. There is no acknowledgement that they have been together a near decade and that is why there is speculation. He doesnā€™t say anything likeā€” they have talked about when theyā€™d like to be married but the proposal itself is personal/a secret, he just bumbles around and mentions his parents again ofc but clarifies that he does want to be married, and why?

He says he wants to get married BECAUSE HE WANTS A PARTY AND A RING FOR HIMSELF. This man is a child. He even says HE wants a diamond engagement ring for himself too! He is a complete narcissist.

Seriously, the entire discussion was about him, he was so pleased talking about himself and loves showing how shy~ he is about it, I found the way he said that Zoe was super chill waiting around for him to be gross. At this point in the relationship it should be a joint decision, but there was nothing in his language that indicated this, it was like, oh of course Zoe will wait until whenever.

There is a chance this weirdo could legit propose next week for all I know but he waves so many red flags around what kind of partner he will be.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I just canā€™t even deal with the family knowing they are completely loaded and heā€™s not proposing any time soon. WTF. How can she honestly be ok with it?!

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand how he can own multiple businesses and properties and cars and a dog with her but then not be ready for marriage. If they split up tomorrow they're as good as married in the eyes of the law anyway and it would be just as messy. I have a feeling he wants to have kids before marriage too. So having a child with someone is less of a commitment to him than putting a ring on it. He has such a child-like mentality about commitment- he doesn't imagine actual realities for himself and likes to play make-believe about being a young tattooed father and wearing a ring and blah blah. zoe being framed as this "chill" cool girl reminds me of the amy dunne gone girl monologue too. definitely an icky feeling.

Reactions: 41
He has such a child-like mentality about commitment- he doesn't imagine actual realities for himself and likes to play make-believe about being a young tattooed father and wearing a ring and blah blah. zoe being framed as this "chill" cool girl reminds me of the amy dunne gone girl monologue too. definitely an icky feeling.
Exactly, this is what bothers me the most about the way he talks about the future... itā€™s all these very childish imaginings, like being married = the fun wedding day and the sick ring he gets to wear, having kids = what colour their eyes will be, and how he will have tattoos so he can be a cool tattooed dad etc., all these very cringey fantasies that are both extremely juvenile and also SO superficial and vain on his part... like theyā€™re all about him and how either a wedding or kids or whatever will make him really cool and give him fun things.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Not that I really like either of them or want to defend them but even though they have been together 8 years Alfie is still only 27 which to be honest I think is still quite young to be getting married and having children, I agree for Zoe itā€™s maybe a little different as she is that little bit older but then she knew the age gap when they first started dating. I do think for Alfie that his mum and dad getting married later will have an influence on his decisions, my partners parents got married when he was 8 and he had the same views of marriage as well (he has proposed to me but then he is 32 so somewhat older then Alfie) but he had that view of as long as you are happy thatā€™s all that really matters. I do think Zoe will probably be happy to wait to get married but kids may be another thing due to her age, esp. if they want 3!

Reactions: 11
What is she going on about. Weā€™re having one of the worst spikes on covid so far!
I really hate the way sheā€™ll be encouraging her younger followers to think that way -

also, why do her hands literally always look like pigs trotters? For someone so slim she really does have swollen hands and ankles
Yes her hands freak me out a little, they look so puffy!

Also that filter she has used is stupid, itā€™s turned the sky such a weird colour I thought it was a building at first!!

Also those weird questions on her stories read like some kind of market research!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes her hands freak me out a little, they look so puffy!

Also that filter she has used is stupid, itā€™s turned the sky such a weird colour I thought it was a building at first!!

Also those weird questions on her stories read like some kind of market research!
thats the SKY???? omg i genuinely thought they were in a warehouse type venue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh man, his answer to the proposal question is so awkward and weird and telling. Itā€™s so obvious the answer still doesnā€™t exist because heā€™s in the exact same mindset he was 8 years ago, because he legit never grows, because he sees himself as still just dating Zoe the exact way he was just dating her in 2014. There is no acknowledgement that they have been together a near decade and that is why there is speculation. He doesnā€™t say anything likeā€” they have talked about when theyā€™d like to be married but the proposal itself is personal/a secret, he just bumbles around and mentions his parents again ofc but clarifies that he does want to be married, and why?

He says he wants to get married BECAUSE HE WANTS A PARTY AND A RING FOR HIMSELF. This man is a child. He even says HE wants a diamond engagement ring for himself too! He is a complete narcissist.

Seriously, the entire discussion was about him, he was so pleased talking about himself and loves showing how shy~ he is about it, I found the way he said that Zoe was super chill waiting around for him to be gross. At this point in the relationship it should be a joint decision, but there was nothing in his language that indicated this, it was like, oh of course Zoe will wait until whenever.

There is a chance this weirdo could legit propose next week for all I know but he waves so many red flags around what kind of partner he will be.
Why is she even sticking around? Who would listen to thier boyfriend of 8 years say that he doesn't feel pressure to propose because she is relaxed. And then yeah talk about only him wanting a ring. Where in any of that did he mention what Zoe wants? Paha. Even just hearing that I'd be gone. Sorry man child alert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all! I'm a long time lurker who finally had to come out of lurkerhood because of Alfie's new video. It's hilarious. He doesn't actually answer any of the questions. Also calling Zoe the most chill person ever šŸ˜‚ They're both ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had a friend text me this morning saying they think Zoe is pregnant because of Alfieā€™s last video saying they wouldnā€™t share if they were trying & that theyā€™re still super close to Louise. Then Louise has those pregnancy announcement ideas on Pinterest and this morning she posted a friend told her she was pregnant asking for tips. We know they want babies before marriage which defo isnā€™t still on the cards as above and he said he wants to be a young dad so they need to get a move on...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Had a friend text me this morning saying they think Zoe is pregnant because of Alfieā€™s last video saying they wouldnā€™t share if they were trying & that theyā€™re still super close to Louise. Then Louise has those pregnancy announcement ideas on Pinterest and this morning she posted a friend told her she was pregnant asking for tips. We know they want babies before marriage which defo isnā€™t still on the cards as above and he said he wants to be a young dad so they need to get a move on...
i was thinking this too but maybe zoe would make things a bit more obvious? like give her own hints

Reactions: 9
i was thinking this too but maybe zoe would make things a bit more obvious? like give her own hints
Itā€™s also the perfect time like stepping back from work & finished the book. Good for engagement too lol

Reactions: 7
That would be such a vintage Gleam storyline like when Jim ā€˜accidentallyā€™ outed them.

Reactions: 15
I think she is definitely pregnant and this may be a minor thing in addition to the things listed above but Louise left an orange heart on her story about the pregnant friend and itā€™s what Zoe always uses!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she is definitely pregnant and this may be a minor thing in addition to the things listed above but Louise left an orange heart on her story about the pregnant friend and itā€™s what Zoe always uses!
But then why would Alfie say they have a kid ā€œhopefully soonā€?
And not that ling ago she was asking for tips on what to use insted of tampax

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.