Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think the texture of her skin just looks... off here? Maybe it's the filter, but it just looks very uneven and strange to me (I feel like the quality on here doesn't make it as clear, but it's the first thing I noticed when I saw her story on Instagram).
View attachment 228731
Based on what her diet is like and the fact she’s off the pill and we know she doesn’t look after her skin. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what it’s actually like

Reactions: 8
She’s spending her August Bank Holiday having pizza at the garden centre, shopping for Halloween tat at Homesense and watching Halloween and Christmas movies with a load of junk food. Having a “Christmas and Halloween day” in August is not normal, healthy behaviour.

Her life is so repetitive and boring and I cannot understand how a grown woman with millions in her bank account can choose to do the same handful of things over and over. Even when she does do something exciting like going to New York, she sits in her hotel room and orders pizza. She needs to ditch her online therapist and start seeing someone new face to face who actually challenges her to step out of her comfort zone, be brave and grow.

Reactions: 64
Honestly, I dislike her so much, this is pathetic and what message is she sending out to her minions?
"Mummy?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Can we watch a Christmas film?"
"It's August"
"But Zoella is doing it!"
*sighs*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been looking through Mark’s insta and Zoe just.... doesn’t like his photos. Isn’t he meant to be her best friend? I know this can sound petty but I always make sure to like my besties photos/hype them up and vice versa. To me this just adds more to the fuel of the narrative that she’s a jealous mean girl that just uses people for her own needs (hence this absolutely DIRE Christmas Day)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So my favourite season is Halloween and I’ve definitely watched ‘Halloween movies’ not at Halloween.
But I wouldn’t go ‘oh let’s have a Halloween day’ IN SUMMER.
I hate Christmas but even if I loved it you’d have my blessing to knock me out if I put up a Christmas tree in August. Even a ‘Pop up’ one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, I dislike her so much, this is pathetic and what message is she sending out to her minions?
"Mummy?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Can we watch a Christmas film?"
"It's August"
"But Zoella is doing it!"
*sighs*
Completely agree. She's making 12 year olds think this is normal behaviour!

Reactions: 10
I can't even believe what I'm seeing 😂 she's officially lost the plot!

Also... saying "we wanted a Christmas and Halloween day" ... I doubt that!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think the texture of her skin just looks... off here? Maybe it's the filter, but it just looks very uneven and strange to me (I feel like the quality on here doesn't make it as clear, but it's the first thing I noticed when I saw her story on Instagram).
View attachment 228731
Her face looks bloated.

View attachment 228742 She needs Help. It’s still August
Is she bleeping joking? She needs proper therapy... this is so weird.

Reactions: 12
So my favourite season is Halloween and I’ve definitely watched ‘Halloween movies’ not at Halloween.
But I wouldn’t go ‘oh let’s have a Halloween day’ IN SUMMER.
I hate Christmas but even if I loved it you’d have my blessing to knock me out if I put up a Christmas tree in August. Even a ‘Pop up’ one.
I completely agree. It’s not that she listens to a cheeky Christmas song or film here and there- shes fully decorated her house including putting up a tree, wearing Christmas outfits and going on an absolute film marathon 😭 it’s so so unhealthy and once again baffles me that she chooses to show her millions of followers that she does this with her life with complete pride absolutely no shame or embarrassment.

also can’t stand how her and mark are saying a load of crap like “your favourite weirdos!!!” I usually hate the word “romanticising” but that’s exactly what they’re doing, as a few of you have already said her younger minions will want to copy.

Also, her face looks really, really weird here, can’t quite put my finger on it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ffs, I'm the biggest Christmas fan going, and I love sitting in on Halloween watching Hocus Pocus, but I hate when shops bring in Christmas stuff in July. It ruins it. And here Zoe is having her marathon 🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl isn't going to a good therapist coz watching Christmas films in August isn't normal, it's something ppl often do if they associate a certain memory with Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.