Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for her to say this Halloween/Xmas bullshit she was doing with Mark was for videos she's pre-filming or an ad or something. It was the only thing that made sense to me, but she hasn't... so they truly just did this for the sake of it. She is insane.

Also, that true crime ad Alfie posted is soooo cringey 😖
Lmao I was just about to post this because Lewis Capaldi has liked the tweet 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭
I think this proves that no one in their right mind in 2020 will buy this millionaires lush bath bomb. She’s made having anxiety her entire personality and using it to flog sales omg hope no one is stupid enough to fall for it

Reactions: 17
the whole christmas in august thing is all the more bizarre to me considering that we went into lockdown in march so we barely got to properly experience spring and summer. she cant miss winter/xmas THAT much considering xmas and new year were the last big holidays the country has been able to fully celebrate? (sorry if this doesn't make sense lmao)

Reactions: 18
the whole christmas in august thing is all the more bizarre to me considering that we went into lockdown in march so we barely got to properly experience spring and summer. she cant miss winter/xmas THAT much considering xmas and new year were the last big holidays the country has been able to fully celebrate? (sorry if this doesn't make sense lmao)
I 100% feel the same. I feel so weird that we're nearing winter again since my brain thinks winter "wasn't that long ago" lol

Reactions: 18
i have a lego advent calendar but i only got that now cause nearer the time its hard to get i know that struggle from last year i waited till November and almost didn't get one so thats the only Christmas thing I have

Reactions: 10
Genuinely loving everyone's deep-dives into Zoe's behaviour, but to put in bluntly she's childish. She blew up on Youtube because the main consumers of content are teenagers and she is childish.

Moreover, most people mature quite rapidly between the ages of 18-25; usually this is as a result of leaving home, going to college/university, working a series of mundane, badly paid jobs and living quite precariously. "Character building" as my Dad would say. Not glamorous but most of us grow from these experiences and come out the other side as functioning adults. Zoe never really did any of this and it shows.

Pandering to a younger audience has made Gleam millions so it's unsurprising that they never really pushed her to mature her content. All of her close friends have made their careers off her brand and therefore aren't in a position to question anything she does, enabling her to infantilise herself to her hearts content.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
alfie reviled the number plate for the car he gave zoe for their anniversary the blue nissan went on. gov its insured and taxed but its just sitting why keep paying it if its just sitting there vehicles left on main road but not used are the only ones that have to continue to be paid if cars are on private property and your not using it then you don't have to pay for the tax or insurance

Reactions: 5
Maybe we’ll get a cheeky shoutout?
Did anyone watch it? I can’t bear to 🙈 but I’d be so surprised if princess Zoe didn’t try and make it all about herself and the nasty “bullies” who dare to criticise her online.

Reactions: 7
Hope we're all getting our trees out to watch the Christmas vlog ?🎄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mark's vlogged their Christmas day so that should be a laugh. :giggle:
Probably Zoe pretended it was xmas and filmed it too so that she could manage to edit the video in time for December ;) 3 months seems like a fair amount of time to edit a vlogmas

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why couldn’t they just watch some normal films? What is this obsession she has with Christmas?
This! By all means have a duvet day with a friend if that’s what you fancy (although those of us in full time jobs wouldn’t really have this as an option!) but I struggle to understand the fascination with Christmas coziness 24/7
She seems lowkey controlling and it’s just so weird. The mind boggles!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.