Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent the whole day thinking about social media, taking photos for social media, visiting a giant billboard of her own photoshopped face. Having to reign in her rogue thumb trying to go on Instagram all on its own. She discovered the art of conversation :unsure: probably all about social media as well.

Maybe she really does have a severe bleeping problem from the sounds of it, she needs social media rehab rather than detox.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Ahhh that's where Alfies wax work ended up 🤣

Agreed. The fact she had Instagram fingers and was itching to check shows she has issues and all the posts of the campaign in Picadilly (the real reason she went to London) shows her level of narcissism
View attachment 234770
View attachment 234771

Her therapist should be helping her with all of this but I guess that's what you get with a Skype "therapist"

The problem is if Zoe has kids who end up resenting her, they will feel no way to bring up all her bs because they won't be her yes minions. I've seen it happen to narcissistic people who have kids and see their kids posts about "Urgghhh I wish my mum would go to therapy instead of pushing all her trauma onto me"

Zoe has an idealistic view that her kids will love her, that is not guaranteed
what on earth is this horrible filter she's using?! Boots has turned teal!
This "everything has to be orange and turquoise" thing has been bugging me for a while (because it's so overdone), but this just proves how warped from reality her photos are, with the normally blue Boots branding turning turquoise. Can't believe the recolouring of a well-known shop just to fit into her aesthetic has enraged me so much :LOL: but it has! Bloody stop it Zoe, it doesn't make your grid look neat and cohesive, it looks fake and is fake, just like you. How she could front a campaign about the negative impact of social media, when she's one of the main perpetrators of that downside, is completely beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This "everything has to be orange and turquoise" thing has been bugging me for a while (because it's so overdone), but this just proves how warped from reality her photos are, with the normally blue Boots branding turning turquoise. Can't believe the recolouring of a well-known shop just to fit into her aesthetic has enraged me so much :LOL: but it has! Bloody stop it Zoe, it doesn't make your grid look neat and cohesive, it looks fake and is fake, just like you. How she could front a campaign about the negative impact of social media, when she's one of the main perpetrators of that downside, is completely beyond me.
Completely agree. It angers me too. Also, just noticed turquoise Barclays too!

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched him in a while, last thing I heard he was doing some kind of fitness challenge. How come does he look so chubby?
I don't think he looks chubby per se, more like bloated. Like someone who consumes too much sodium and/or alcohol. Like, he's wearing baggy stuff so we can't see the abdomen area but it doesn't look like he has stomach rolls or anything. It's just the bloated face... Also, bad genes, I think.

Reactions: 11
Lovely Aldie 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Need to dip my eyeballs in some zoella bath products now
Wtf is that pic? It’s like she just grabbed him saying “Quick Alfie, my thumbs twitching for a social media fix! I need to snap a pic! NOW!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfie normally has to work reeeally hard with angles and filters in order to look like a fully evolved human. Does he think he’s sexy hoisting his trousers up round his cock and balls? Is this supposed to be a cheeky treat for all the ladies out there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I dont know if Zoe enjoys posting this type of pictures bc she thinks they are more "natural" and makes them look more genuine and like a normal relatable couple
But I tell you, it emphasises how much Alfie doesn't want to be in that pic even more
Also the whole scruffy look isn't edgy nor cool at all

Reactions: 13
BUT, did she use the bathbomb? That’s the question. The centre of her campaign. The mental health illness healing bathbomb of the world. The all powerful 2 year project magical bleeping bathbomb.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The london red bus was orange earlier! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a genuine question because I honestly don’t know — is it actually possible to put the insta filter on a previously taken photo? I didn’t think it was, but if she has posted filtered images from yesterday then wouldn’t that show she’s been on the app? :/
She uses Lightroom. So she'd take the photos with her phone camera app, edit them, then put them on her stories the next day.
Also, I find myself weirdly fascinated by all these edited photos. 😂
oh wow I've just found an unedited version.
Screenshot_20200906-182501.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe she posted saying she realised that she gets 5hours worth of time back to spend doing other things by NOT spending 5 hours on social media..... I mean DUH!!! It’s not rocket science Zoe, it’s bloody damn obvious 😂!!
She was clearly still using her phone lots so it’s not completely a switch off is it. And back on social media as soon as she could to talk about it all!!!! Clearly the detox worked then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These photos show that she does not get the point of her own campaign at all. She says that social media creates FOMO and unrealistic expectations. And what does she do? Posts an overly edited picture of herself prancing around London just so her followers could see what a great day she had with her boyfriend, looking great and admiring her own success.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.