Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I know this topic is boring BUT did anyone else find it HIGHLY suspicious that his first story secret he posted was someone being 6 weeks pregnant and nobody knowing??

Even if she’s not pregnant it just feels like they read here lmao.
I know previously people have speculated that maybe they’ve struggled to conceive. I think him posting that story for me almost confirms that this isn’t the case. Nobody having difficulty conceiving would repost that “6 weeks pregnant” confession, it’s just not something you’d be able to share so lightheartedly. I’ve spoken to many people who found it hard to conceive over the years and the one thing most have in common is they find it hard to cope with pregnancy announcements so I just don’t think something like that would have a place in their content, unless it was the obligatory congratulations to someone they knew.

That said Alfie is a dumb prat so it’s hard to measure him against the standards of normal people.

Reactions: 13
So telling in the new vlog that when Zoe starts reading her book to Alfie, he says “I wonder what I was doing when you wrote that” 🤦‍♀️ he really is a narcissist isn’t he?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I know previously people have speculated that maybe they’ve struggled to conceive. I think him posting that story for me almost confirms that this isn’t the case. Nobody having difficulty conceiving would repost that “6 weeks pregnant” confession, it’s just not something you’d be able to share so lightheartedly. I’ve spoken to many people who found it hard to conceive over the years and the one thing most have in common is they find it hard to cope with pregnancy announcements so I just don’t think something like that would have a place in their content, unless it was the obligatory congratulations to someone they knew.

That said Alfie is a dumb prat so it’s hard to measure him against the standards of normal people.
They’d definitely have a big pretentious party and shove it in everyone’s faces but then be like “we wanna keep it private” even though they’ve been hinting at children for clicks and views for years

Reactions: 11
So telling in the new vlog that when Zoe starts reading her book to Alfie, he says “I wonder what I was doing when you wrote that” 🤦‍♀️ he really is a narcissist isn’t he?!
Oh my god cracked me up especially when he followed it up by saying 'Not like I havnt been doing anything...' well not being funny but Zoe's idea of a huge work launch is a bath bomb (created, manufactured, distributed and promoted by an established brand so she literally chose scent/colour) combined with a message to stay offline (branding and promo materials again not done by her, she's had to post stuff on social media and do a few interviews... how is that two years work that she's been building towards? Sure it takes time to arrange/prepare not 2 years)

Reactions: 9
I actually think Zoe would really struggle with pregnancy in the sense that she LOVES to be tiny, and I imagine having a bump and gaining weight would bother her. She also has a huge phobia of vomit so not sure how she would deal with that.

Reactions: 33
I actually think Zoe would really struggle with pregnancy in the sense that she LOVES to be tiny, and I imagine having a bump and gaining weight would bother her. She also has a huge phobia of vomit so not sure how she would deal with that.
Well she's got a head-start on the cankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was watching a vlog of hers the other day the one where they all go pumpkin picking or whatever and it made me feel so glad I'm not part of the Instagram life, phones in hand constantly, taking pics of EVERYTHING it must be so exhausting 🥴

Reactions: 23
The only reason they talk or hint about pregnancy at all is for one reason - click bait. They are becoming increasingly irrelevant and know this is their last card to play. Just the things Alfie says shows they're not and probably not trying either as he's too immature. Plus having a child means always putting yourself last behind your child's needs. Can you tell me either of them could ever do this

Reactions: 34
Gosh, the pregnancy talk is boring. Can't help feeling we're doing exactly what they want us to do.

Reactions: 40
The last remaining interesting thing about them is a nonexistent pregnancy and engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The last remaining interesting thing about them is a nonexistent pregnancy and engagement
that's probably why they're neither engaged nor have kids. Bc when they will, they won't have anything to create hype around 😂

Reactions: 8
Why have they got so much alcohol? She even mentions it in the caption. We all know queen Zoe doesn’t drink, is that all for elfie? Or is it them being the pretentious couple they are and keep it just for show? 😐

also her pose of sticking her entire body out for dear life is doing nothing for her. I can actually hear the held breath just looking at that photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has to be for Alfie, Mark, Poppy and Sean as they're the only people to visit.. Though she has been tasting alcoholic drinks more recently. Like in one vlog from quarantine she had a Moscow Mule, right?

Reactions: 6
Ughhh. She had to mention the instagram worthiness of it, didn't she?! FFS. I can't even read her captions in a normal voice. She's that fake.

Reactions: 3
the booze is all alfie's and like 95% of the bottles are different varieties of gin. it's the only thing he seems to drink and he collects bottles and bottles because like a child he is easily enticed by cool labels/branding. it's almost an obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.