Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ka1982

To me personally, this Digital Detox Day is an insult.
I have suffered hugely with my mental health issues living in the real world, something that these so called celebs and influencers claim they do too. I battle daily with all my strength and I’m certain some of you do too 💖
It’s not a nice thing to have to rely on a big cocktail of various medications just to be able to try and function at a ‘normal’ level.
in my opinion they portray a completely unrealistic way of life in every single way.
I have often fallen into deep dark holes when trying to live up to some of them. It’s a completely fucking unrealistic way of life that they lead. I find it really insulting that they are being supported by MH charities to do this.
I could explain further but I’m getting pretty angry typing this and I know that many of you genuine people will completely understand where I’m coming from so I’m going to just hit the post reply
💖xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Is it just me that finds it weird Zoe doesn't post that her brother got a new acting job or that it was his birthday, supported her brothers girlfriends new project even though Dianne has with hers but then posts about bloody conkers? It feels like someone is feeling a bit jealous about what success Joe and Dianne are having vs. her and her pointless boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I feel like he came into his own after strictly. He ventured out of the YouTube bubble and showed that he is willing to work at something outside of the comfort zone to a larger audience. It's more likely because he had a proper job for a while, and that he didn't just explode quite easily despite doing very little. He does continue to expand. Zoe seems to go the opposite way. The thing is, if Zoe wants to sit and do nothing it's her prerogative. She's entitled to, and is in the position to do fuck all. The problem is she seems to want to do nothing and maintain her previous status, and gets jealous when other people actually have any kind of success.
I also think despite all the fake backhanded comments she hates the fact Dianne is successful, independent, actually has sex with her boyfriend and doesn't follow her around like her little minion. The fact she's also actually smaller than her really pisses Zoe off too 🤣

Handwash30

VIP Member
Maybe we’re being too harsh regarding the digital detox. I’m sure Zoe will gather a panel of washed up nobodies to condescendingly explain to us all how incredibly impactful they found the detox :rolleyes: I personally can’t wait to hear, for instance, how A List celeb Poppy Deyes handled the hardship of not opening Instagram for a short period of time. Or about how the famed international haute couture fashion designer Alfie Deyes came up with the nifty little life hack of playing card games to pass the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t watch Zoe anymore, i can’t take that level of twat in my life,
but I clicked into this dumpster fire of a movie, because zoe, fuck off with your hour long uploads, people have travelled to other countries and entered a different fucking time zone in the time it takes to reach the end of a zlog.

I lasted until her “therapist“ entered the chat.

one thing stuck out, well no two things stuck out....

1) zoe takes her glasses off, cleans them and says “now I can see”

BITCH, YOU ARE WEARING FAKE GLASSES!!!!
You’re literally about to introduce your therapist and you start with that. bat shit 🤣

2) her therapist is so close to retirement she’s just phoning it in whilst watching corrie isn’t she.

Why would Zoe not have a proper one?
because a proper one would call her out on her bullshit and make her change. That’s not what zoe wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

openbook1

VIP Member
I hate to be that annoying person but I’m SURE she has what looks like a tiny bump in these pics she posted yesterday on her stories 🧐🧐

She maybe just ate dinner. I hate these kinda comments as pregnancy is such a sensitive subject for many.

Dear Alexis Main,
You've been with Zoe for 5 years and achieved very little
The fact she isn't even a qualified therapist says it all. A qualified one can make a world of difference. Why would Zoe not have a proper one? She can afford it.

Reactions: 45

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
Wtf is the point in a digital detox day if you’re just posting all the things you did on the detox day the day after 😂 so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Handwash30

VIP Member
Alfie normally has to work reeeally hard with angles and filters in order to look like a fully evolved human. Does he think he’s sexy hoisting his trousers up round his cock and balls? Is this supposed to be a cheeky treat for all the ladies out there?

• Haha
  • Sick

lemondaze

I do understand the point of the detox but like...
I work 50 hours a week, I know most of us have full time jobs. I don’t know about anyone else but I bloody love relaxing on a weekend with my phone and doing my own thing. 🤣. Why does it have to be on a weekend day?! Because Zoe does the same thing (nothing) every day so it’s no bother for her.
Maybe I’m sounding ridiculous but surely placing it on a “typical” working day would make more sense, or is that defeating the purpose? Who knows.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
100% Zoe, Alfie, Tanya.. all of them are currently scrolling through insta being careful not to double tap anything.

• Haha

Sockmonkey

Zoella #22 - thirty but not thriving, career’s gone diving, what time will be the daily Dominos be arriving?

• Haha
  • Heart

Marie_10

I have no problem with normalizing female masturbation but the fact that this seems to be written for pre-pubescents makes me very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 43

billybobbobbob

Popped into lush in Oxford street at lunch (not for her) and had a sniff of the full stand of zoe's bath bombs and asked the what seemed to be 13 year old working there if they'd sold many and she said I was the first person to have even smelt them and they'd had a busy day today. Bloody reeked though

• Haha

getawaywithit

VIP Member
He has such a child-like mentality about commitment- he doesn't imagine actual realities for himself and likes to play make-believe about being a young tattooed father and wearing a ring and blah blah. zoe being framed as this "chill" cool girl reminds me of the amy dunne gone girl monologue too. definitely an icky feeling.
Exactly, this is what bothers me the most about the way he talks about the future... it’s all these very childish imaginings, like being married = the fun wedding day and the sick ring he gets to wear, having kids = what colour their eyes will be, and how he will have tattoos so he can be a cool tattooed dad etc., all these very cringey fantasies that are both extremely juvenile and also SO superficial and vain on his part... like they’re all about him and how either a wedding or kids or whatever will make him really cool and give him fun things.

• Sick

snowfairy17

VIP Member
In the last 10 minutes she has posted 7 things to her story about what she did yesterday.... I don’t think the detox works if you post excessively the second you’re back on social media but ok?

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Begging people to pre order the book because it... “helps”... the first week of sales?

“Helps”? Has she not got enough money, the greedy fuck? Shameful for her to beg the pre orders implying she needs the help.
She reminds me of that Bernie Sanders meme “I am once again asking for your financial support”

The fucks this book about anyway? Telling people what it’s actually about might be a bit more persuasive than that patronising “help me out” shit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42