Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say wtf is this Lush campaign about? There are so many things wrong with it?

Firstly - how can this have been ‘two years of work’ - it’s a bath bomb and a video about taking a day off social? What is with Zoe and Alfie’s obsession with every thing they do being 2 years, 5 years, whatever in the making? Just the lamest attempt to make themselves sound busy and important.

Secondly - how does the bath bomb connect to the digital detox campaign?

Thirdly - the concept of the digital detox is hardly anything original is it? I mean it’s a decent enough thing but it’s been done to death. Fine to do - but not really groundbreaking in any sense.

And finally - what exactly has Zoe even brought to the table with this. How can she call it hard work? Doing what, a few bits to camera and sitting in a meeting or two to pick scents for the bath bomb?

The whole thing just seems really random and irrelevant.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
I actually quite like Zoe so I don’t have anything to add other than this title made me lol

Reactions: 9
@half_pint I'd be annoyed if Alfie said I couldn't associate Brighton with chips. Its word association, first word that comes into your head surely. If that's chips, it's chips.

I'd love to play it with him, he can say his name and I'd associate it with "twit". He's insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Recap for newbies...

Zoe released some esty overpriced tat
now shes released a Lush bath bomb that has been 5 years in the making
Shes had a photo taken with some pumpkins
and is wearing her wooly hats and winter jumpers already.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

just been rewatching some old vlogs and this one is actually really refreshing to see Zoe and all of them acting normal. i literally dont know whats happened but theyve now all turned into arseholes

also 11:51... i cant stop laughing. zoe is so lucky:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeahhh, that’s two Zoe thread titles under my belt. It’s too easy to rinse her haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just coming on to say wtf is this Lush campaign about? There are so many things wrong with it? AGREE

Firstly - how can this have been ‘two years of work’ - it’s a bath bomb and a video about taking a day off social? What is with Zoe and Alfie’s obsession with every thing they do being 2 years, 5 years, whatever in the making? Just the lamest attempt to make themselves sound busy and important. - AGREE

Secondly - how does the bath bomb connect to the digital detox campaign? AGREE

Thirdly - the concept of the digital detox is hardly anything original is it? I mean it’s a decent enough thing but it’s been done to death. Fine to do - but not really groundbreaking in any sense. - AGREE

And finally - what exactly has Zoe even brought to the table with this. How can she call it hard work? Doing what, a few bits to camera and sitting in a meeting or two to pick scents for the bath bomb? - THIS

The whole thing just seems really random and irrelevant.
To add:
1. Zoe has been a Digital Ambassador for MIND for SIX years and has nothing to aid MH
2. Why couldn't Zoe a YEAR ago do something with fans to take them away from their phones for one day instead of spending money
3. I saw some black influencers on her "panel" and personally don't think Zoe is the person to facilitate ANY conversation around black MH

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just had a look at Zoe's instagram on social blade - wow. She's leaking so many followers everyday. It won't be long before she dips below 9 mil.

zoe.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think maybe the reason it’s taken so long is to figure out the finer details of where the money goes from the campaign? And like the grant process and stuff. Idk.
Either way I was expecting way more than one bath bomb 😂

Also why are poppy and Alfie signing the lush bags as if it has anything to do with them? 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They went in Lush and Steven and Alexia got some bath bombs there is loads left not exactly a stampede to buy one. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They went in Lush and Steven and Alexia got some bath bombs there is loads left not exactly a stampede to buy one. :LOL:
I placed an order online at lush earlier and a couple of my fave bath bombs were out of stock but there were plenty of hers in stock. I did get one though as I’m curious of the scent tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks much smaller in that birthday video. I didn't even realize her figure changed, must have been a slow transition.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.