Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CustardPie

VIP Member
The angels landing content is so insufferable. It’s really not that much of a difficult adventurous hike I’ve done it as a total “novice hiker”. Yes it’s challenging but she’s acting like she’s climbed Everest. It actually isn’t unsafe when you’re on it, it looks a lot scarier from afar than when you’re actually on the trail! Not once did I get that vertigo kind of feeling and I felt safe the whole time.
Also, whenever I see her anywhere I’ve been or doing something I have done it annoys me because she doesn’t value it at all whereas for me it was so special to be there.
This comment kills me. It’ll probs be deleted soon. “Great walk”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread suggestion

Hey you wholesome humans! Been a HOT minute since I've been on to create a new thread! Life has been CrAzY 🤪 people have been asking me to do some work, but guys, sometimes you just need to push back and say no! I wrote a little note to myself to make people respect my boundaries and do less than even I'm capable of...which is something I'm super proud of, YAY ME!

In fact, I'm writing this thread from a sound bath. I know I should just be laying there, absorbing the sounds and reflecting...but hey, this is my 4th sound bath this week so I'm pretty much an expert on them now and feel that I can multi task, I'm not like other girls!

Now, I know that we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis, well not me, obviously, but some of you poorer gals might be, so I've subscribed to a course which will teach me how not to waste money! And the best bit? It only cost me £240 for the privilege! Now, I know what you're thinking, Wikiwango, why didn't you just sign up for this FREE course instead?:-

But then I thought, hey, we're all different, aren't we? We can't all like the same smashing blouses, can we? And if I want to go and spend my money on a course that won't teach me anything than what is readily and freely available on the Internet, then just allow me to do that and respect my wishes please??
Don't make me block you! and just because I'm out all the time, please don't think for a minute that I'm better, because, y'know there's still a whole lotta crazy going on up in here! * dramatically zooms in *
So yeah, just be kind to me, don't judge me, and for God's sake don't leave me alone, co working is the key! If you've got an uncomfortable sofa, me and the Macbook Dell computer will be there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I've got veins more prominent than that tattoo.

"I was assigned these veins to show they can carry blood back to my heart"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Zanna - goes to Lanzarote for the first time and does three hikes. On her last day, does a post titled "The top three hikes in Lanzarote". She's ridiculous. How does she know they're the top 3 hikes if she's only ever done 3 hikes?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I can just picture it now:

Zanna will swim across a cold lake to get to the altar, the coldest water any human has ever swam in. She is wearing a dress that had to be specially made for her as no dresses were long enough for the world's tallest woman. The wedding is abroad obviously as Zanna cannot stay in the UK for any long period and has to have the wedding with the largest carbon footprint possible. The whole ceremony takes place in the most secret valley ever that they aren't allowed to share the location of. Ant is at the altar on a platform they had built for him so that he can reach his Amazonian bride. Ollie is front and centre as her "man of honour" and when it is asked if anyone has any objections he sheds a silent tear.
After the ceremony the guests have a massive "hike" (I.e. walk) to another secret valley where they feast on meat and other environmentally unfriendly food. At the end she will post a selfie crying about how the day exceeded her expectations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CustardPie

VIP Member
These engagement pics; it's all just for the gram, innit? It is all just for likes and clicks. Imagine if he had just proposed in the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon with the cat for company; I think she would break up with him straight away.
Dunno why he bothered getting down on one knee though. He was low enough already.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

InsufferableGiant

Classic Zanna, didn’t even mention the Navajo at all despite monument valley being on Navajo land, there’s a visitor centre and cultural tours you can do. She just doesn’t give a fuck about culture anywhere she visits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

martaS

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how she keeps trying to be self-aware and jokingly calling herself a wellness wanker.

No Zanna, you’re just a wanker 😂
I have an early thread title suggestion
Zanna van Dijk #22 A wellness wanker? Nope, just a wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
God, if I had that lovely big house and no job, you’d never get me out of it. I’d be pottering in the kitchen all morning, hitting the gym, reading in the garden, having a bath, having my mum to stay, I could go on. I’d lounge around in different rooms. I’d sleep in different beds. I’d decorate bit by bit. What a waste (IMO) to not be able to enjoy relaxing alone in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31