Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re JuSt FrIeNdS
PrOmIsE
---

Imagine if Ant was hugging women like this
I would find that a bit close for comfort if I were Ant. I have one friend who hugs me (and other close, long-time friends) like that - we're both women and have known each other more than 20 years. I can't imagine her hugging men she's known for five minutes like that though, especially because she has a fella.

Reactions: 6
Miss *nOt LiKe OtHeR wOmEn* having a child is now…what, going to be like other women?
classic Zanna, made being child free a personality trait and then moved swiftly on.

Reactions: 8
Zanna defining herself as determined, instigator, tall is really telling about what she finds important and focuses on in her life/friendships

‘toxic positivity, toxic productivity, my looks’ 💀

Reactions: 10
fully back to her toxic obsession with exercise then, eh? oh but she still says no to caffeine because of her mental health, ok 🤦🏻‍♀️ who needs caffeine if you can run on those amounts of bullshit!

831D2F5A-C23F-4446-9C00-DC7434151574.jpeg

• Sick
fully back to her toxic obsession with exercise then, eh? oh but she still says no to caffeine because of her mental health, ok 🤦🏻‍♀️ who needs caffeine if you can run on those amounts of bullshit!

View attachment 2088226
How is that amazing? Of course you'd be faster on a flat road that trail/hills. Happy Easter tattlers... (Except to Zanna).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, if I had that lovely big house and no job, you’d never get me out of it. I’d be pottering in the kitchen all morning, hitting the gym, reading in the garden, having a bath, having my mum to stay, I could go on. I’d lounge around in different rooms. I’d sleep in different beds. I’d decorate bit by bit. What a waste (IMO) to not be able to enjoy relaxing alone in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She really has some mental issues by wanting to be best at everything. She will take other people hobbies just to pretend to be the best at it. Always trying new stuff that can feed her sense of achievement. Problem is she is just tit at everything because nothing is genuine. Oh I will have the best house, plants...gives up on that. I will be the best entrepreneur! Swim tit is tit and finance advices, really? I will be the mountain leader! After random hikes? I will be the best travel guide ? Oh really copy and pasting ? I will be the best trainer ! I will be the best dip cold bath whatever! I will be the strongest mental break survivor...I will be that and this... is effing endless. Chick is so annoying, I'm really getting tired of her . She needs to just stop and realize she is nothing special. Even she admits she is just tall and leggy. Nothing beyond that...

• Heart
Could understand Ant needing to rush home to start back at work tomorrow, but Zan really doesn’t like spending time up north does she? From the looks of it, it’s a gorgeous place to be but she’s only ever on a flying visit. It’s not like she has work to come back to, just more gym classes in a city she doesn’t live in anymore.
I could understand it from the perspective that she doesn’t feel comfortable in the home she grew in, because I’m very much the same

Could understand Ant needing to rush home to start back at work tomorrow, but Zan really doesn’t like spending time up north does she? From the looks of it, it’s a gorgeous place to be but she’s only ever on a flying visit. It’s not like she has work to come back to, just more gym classes in a city she doesn’t live in anymore.
I could understand it from the perspective that she doesn’t feel comfortable in the home she grew in, because I’m very much the same
she used to i think, then ever since that Wales holiday where she came home early because of "menty b" (aka parents likely had a word) she hasn't gone up much / for as long.

Reactions: 6
she used to i think, then ever since that Wales holiday where she came home early because of "menty b" (aka parents likely had a word) she hasn't gone up much / for as long.
Maybe her parents are being.. parents who care.. (and possibly also overstepping as parents sometimes tend to do) about her eating and exercise habits whilst there?

I can imagine my parents would be telling me to eat more/rest more/exercise less if I was going at it the way Zanna is. So compared to her being home doing 3 workouts a day with no comment from anyone, she can't do the same there and it is 'overwhelming'.

Reactions: 11
Maybe her parents are being.. parents who care.. (and possibly also overstepping as parents sometimes tend to do) about her eating and exercise habits whilst there?

I can imagine my parents would be telling me to eat more/rest more/exercise less if I was going at it the way Zanna is. So compared to her being home doing 3 workouts a day with no comment from anyone, she can't do the same there and it is 'overwhelming'.
That sounds very possible. Especially when she's going for early morning runs knowing full well she'd be going out for walks in the countryside later with her folks - not like she's not training for a race (cos we'd have heard endlessly about that).

She really has some mental issues by wanting to be best at everything. She will take other people hobbies just to pretend to be the best at it. Always trying new stuff that can feed her sense of achievement. Problem is she is just tit at everything because nothing is genuine. Oh I will have the best house, plants...gives up on that. I will be the best entrepreneur! Swim tit is tit and finance advices, really? I will be the mountain leader! After random hikes? I will be the best travel guide ? Oh really copy and pasting ? I will be the best trainer ! I will be the best dip cold bath whatever! I will be the strongest mental break survivor...I will be that and this... is effing endless. Chick is so annoying, I'm really getting tired of her . She needs to just stop and realize she is nothing special. Even she admits she is just tall and leggy. Nothing beyond that...
Yep
Remember last summer when her new hobby was rollerblading for a day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because how else will those of us who fit workouts around childcare, work, or healthy relationships with our family and friends be made to feel guilty?

For God's sake Zanna no one gives a tit that you were in the gym before 7am you boring witch :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just seems so deeply unhappy & unfulfilled. No matter what she’s chasing or trying to be better at than everyone else, at the the end of the day she just screams deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with what she’s made of her life.

Reactions: 14
She just seems so deeply unhappy & unfulfilled. No matter what she’s chasing or trying to be better at than everyone else, at the the end of the day she just screams deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with what she’s made of her life.
And she’s going away again on Thursday!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she might have realised that her social media content just isn’t that interesting to that many people so she’s clutching at straws trying to do all this new stuff to keep current followers interested and draw in new followers. Her fitness content isn’t relatable and involves travelling an hour just to go to expensive classes, or involves travelling abroad to ‘hike’ all day every day. Her travel content is just her doing the same in every country rather than trying to immerse herself in the culture and really experience the place she is visiting, so she’s not much of a ‘travel blogger’ despite all the pointless guides she writes. Her mental health stuff appears insincere and her ability to live a ‘normal’, eventful life is triggering to many people. Her sustainable swimwear business is ironic considering she’s completely disinterested in sustainability in all other aspects of her life. Thrive Money clearly failed miserably. So really, what does she have to offer her followers these days?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.