Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she spent yesterday at some wellness thing doing sound baths so self care covered.
They’re going to Stretch Lab I’ll bet. Overpriced nonsense (yeah I tried it)
---
It's the way she said how she's been neglecting getting stretched for a 'long old time'. Seriously?
She's probably hoping that they stretch her to 6ft 5in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the way she said how she's been neglecting getting stretched for a 'long old time'. Seriously?
She's probably hoping that they stretch her to 6ft 5in.
And who does weight lifting after stretching??? Isn’t it the wrong way around???

Reactions: 15
I did a little squeak when I saw the arch of her back with those deadlifts, doesn’t look comfy! Maybe they’d pulled her vertebrae too far apart

Reactions: 2
I did a little squeak when I saw the arch of her back with those deadlifts, doesn’t look comfy! Maybe they’d pulled her vertebrae too far apart
The bar knocking into her nobbly kneecaps. The weight is too heavy and she’s showing off for the camera

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Boyfriend no 4?
(1=🐜 2=Chris 📸 3=Ollie 4=this dude)
(I think I'm missing someone?)
Screenshot_20230403-082648.png

Oh yeah you plebs can do this class on Zoom, while I get a 1:1 with my new favourite buddy Jamie 😜 BTW shouldn't there be some sort of ad gifted tag for promoting a pal's business?
Screenshot_20230403-082747.png

Reactions: 3
Who honestly gives a sh*t about this?
Privileged narcissists like Zanna who have far too much time and money. She’s even better at breathing than us, we just wouldn’t understand 🙃

You know what has been proven to be beneficial for mental health and well-being? Volunteering! But that would mean doing something that’s genuinely rewarding and selfless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is walking, breathing, eating, running, bathing, swimming better than anyone else...oh and has bigger menty b than anyone else 🤡

Reactions: 7
Oh, guess what, she's back in London again today. Seriously this girl should announce when she's in Surrey rather than London.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Barry's Gym session
Brunch
Museum (so quirky, imagine being able to go somewhere without children? 🤪)
Dinner

The mental health is clearly not getting in the way of anything, definitely not getting in the way of a day's work, that's for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s really into paying for things that people have been doing do years for free. She loves commoditised wellness trends. Having a cold shower? No, you’ve got to have an at home cold water plunge pool. Taking a deep breath to clear your mind? Let’s call it breathwork. Even sound baths, still a bit woo woo but you can find them at any local yoga class and they are derived from traditional rituals and she’s paying ££££ to do it at some fancy health club.

Reactions: 16
She’s really into paying for things that people have been doing do years for free. She loves commoditised wellness trends. Having a cold shower? No, you’ve got to have an at home cold water plunge pool. Taking a deep breath to clear your mind? Let’s call it breathwork. Even sound baths, still a bit woo woo but you can find them at any local yoga class and they are derived from traditional rituals and she’s paying ££££ to do it at some fancy health club.
It makes me laugh how she keeps trying to be self-aware and jokingly calling herself a wellness wanker.

No Zanna, you’re just a wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It makes me laugh how she keeps trying to be self-aware and jokingly calling herself a wellness wanker.

No Zanna, you’re just a wanker 😂
I have an early thread title suggestion
Zanna van Dijk #22 A wellness wanker? Nope, just a wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Miss cheesy wotsit face is the absolute last person I will be taking fake tanning advice from 🍊 terrible advert for that brand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hikes with bleeping curls and make up and little tank tops. She's never done a multi day hike. She's never even wild camped. Her 'hiking' seems so performative like everything else she does.
And she's considering mountain leader training?!?!?! Really Zanna..

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Zanna was my mountain leader I’d fall off the side of said mountain willingly

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.