Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t do ANYTHING without telling someone 😃
If Zanna goes on a hike and doesn’t share in on Instagram, did she really go hiking? 🤔
---
Maximum tanning great for your skin Zan.

Also why is her face so red?

She’s lent Hazel an ill-fitting bikini. Look how saggy it is on the bottoms.
Oh wow her face looks sunburnt! 😮

Does anyone know if her Skin+Me doser contains tretinoin or other actives? She should be so careful with sun exposure and consistently reapplying a high factor sunscreen. She’s a terrible advert for their brand!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If Zanna goes on a hike and doesn’t share in on Instagram, did she really go hiking? 🤔
---

Oh wow her face looks sunburnt! 😮

Does anyone know if her Skin+Me doser contains tretinoin or other actives? She should be so careful with sun exposure and consistently reapplying a high factor sunscreen. She’s a terrible advert for their brand!
Skin & Me tell you you need a decent SPF because their products do contain chemicals that make your skin more vulnerable to sun.
But Z is special. Her skin isn’t like other people’s. That Botox she’s been having since she was 25 will be entirely pointless when she looks like old leather aged 45!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The selfies of her in the tiny bikini, she really couldn't love her reflection any more, could she?

She seems to think she's a real life Action Barbie.

And yeah, keep going with all that sun worshipping too, its not like everyone knows it's bad for you 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sooo many ✨ influencers✨ do this. They'll get botox, fillers, overpriced facials, and so on from a very young age to 'combat the signs of ageing' only to NEVER wear sunscreen. It's hilarious to me!

Reactions: 10
Maximum tanning great for your skin Zan.

Also why is her face so red?

She’s lent Hazel an ill-fitting bikini. Look how saggy it is on the bottoms.
lol they both look HELLA crispy from the sun. Botox works hard but idiotic influencers “work” harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zanna - goes to Lanzarote for the first time and does three hikes. On her last day, does a post titled "The top three hikes in Lanzarote". She's ridiculous. How does she know they're the top 3 hikes if she's only ever done 3 hikes?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Zanna - goes to Lanzarote for the first time and does three hikes. On her last day, does a post titled "The top three hikes in Lanzarote". She's ridiculous. How does she know they're the top 3 hikes if she's only ever done 3 hikes?
I was literally coming on here to say the same thing

Reactions: 6
Just when I was thinking what was missing in my life - a Lanzarote 3 hikes guide...thanks zanna for having our back, i could not go on without it 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a single original thought in that fried head of hers. Also not a single hardworking bone in her super tall body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
one cheeky aperol and two scoops of ice cream on your last night of the holidays??? wow, crazy!!!! you crazy gals!!!

also Zanna using BeReal to just take a mirror photo of herself and then an angled selfie is hilarious 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lol. Zanny had a ‘ask me for advice’ box up this morning - travelling tips etc, taken it down now. Probs got no questions.

• Haha
Lol. Zanny had a ‘ask me for advice’ box up this morning - travelling tips etc, taken it down now. Probs got no questions.
Nah, she will have asked herself plenty of questions. She’ll treat us with her expert advice and answers tomorrow

• Haha
Nah, she will have asked herself plenty of questions. She’ll treat us with her expert advice and answers tomorrow
Yep, once she's been cold water swimming, done a workout, harassed the cat, met up with numerous friends for brunch and just before she settles down to watch Harry Potter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had to mention how tall she is…. The only person who cares is you!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.