Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Zanna creating travel content is exclusively taking photos of stunning scenery, which anyone can do with a camera phone. She doesn’t share practical tips (where to fly to, costs, types of accommodation available, anything useful at all) and she seems quite a full person so has no interest in the culture of where she visits. She doesn’t ever eat the local food or go to galleries or museums.

When planning trips to places I know nothing about I am still old school and read blogs as you can get the best tips from people who care enough to write it all down. None of the content she produces is worth this, she just wants a trip somewhere photogenic

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And she will return to UK telling us she is soooo out of shape because she hasn’t been in the gym for 2 weeks. Orthorexic, for sure

• Angry
Reactions: 22
when does Ant ever get to recharge? i know someone mentioned this before but seriously up again at 5:30am after a HUGE day hiking yesterday. jesus christ.
When she fucks off on her other 46 holidays. It's so funny, in this picture, he looks like a normal person and she like a wax figure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she fucks off on her other 46 holidays. It's so funny, in this picture, he looks like a normal person and she like a wax figure
Except that as soon as they land he has to go back to work at 6am for Deutsche and do actual real work…

Reactions: 10
"look how fit and healthy I am, but even though I'm an absolute warrior and this is why I work out, I am still vulnerable as I had a little mental wobble but I still managed to do it, SO PROUD OF MEEEE!"

Anyone else wanting her to drop her phone over the side of that sheer drop? No? Just me then...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Whole trail to ourselves! Most famous! Deadliest hike! Real test of courage! First people of the day!

Why does everything have to be such an extreme? No wonder she has mental wobbles, wouldn't anyone if they were always striving to be the first, the best, the only.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whole trail to ourselves! Most famous! Deadliest hike! Real test of courage! First people of the day!

Why does everything have to be such an extreme? No wonder she has mental wobbles, wouldn't anyone if they were always striving to be the first, the best, the only.
Is there a condition which explains this behaviour? Because whatever it is, it’s not being addressed by her therapists. If anything, she’s worse than before.
---
FA28FEFD-2498-446B-B4DB-128E97ECCCBE.jpeg

I’m so confused by this. What does she mean by “old me”? She has been on non-stop holidays, hikes and adventures since last year. Unlike other people with seriously debilitating MH conditions who cannot leave the house or travel to other countries. She really does live in her own bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Zanna van Dijk #23: the world’s longest and strongest bride-to-be. Whatever happened to the Menty B?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yea this definitely looks safe

• Angry
Reactions: 3
This is such a stupid thing to do, instead of concentrating and having both hands free she's more intent on having her phone out to capture it so she can brag about it afterwards. Such peak instagram wanker behaviour.
I'd hate to be the people that have to go and rescue idiots like these. The actor Julian Sands is still missing after going hiking in January. I'm sure when she reads here later, hi Zanna, she will reassure everyone that people know where they are at all times. Doesn't stop it being irresponsible though to keep getting your bloody phone out.

Reactions: 10
I did that hike back in 2017 and not to be a zanna or anything but I can tell you it was way scarier back then when they didnt have a permit system and you had 100s of people trying to go up and down those tiny paths at the same time. She's doing the most super scary hike that literally 100s of people do every day...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The angels landing content is so insufferable. It’s really not that much of a difficult adventurous hike I’ve done it as a total “novice hiker”. Yes it’s challenging but she’s acting like she’s climbed Everest. It actually isn’t unsafe when you’re on it, it looks a lot scarier from afar than when you’re actually on the trail! Not once did I get that vertigo kind of feeling and I felt safe the whole time.
Also, whenever I see her anywhere I’ve been or doing something I have done it annoys me because she doesn’t value it at all whereas for me it was so special to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course they had to be first up there, because that's all that matters 🙄 I get not wanting to be battling along a narrow ridge with a crowd but I'd be happier up there knowing a few other people were nearby in case of a slip or something. The outdoors is for everyone, Zanna, and not exclusively for your insufferable "content".

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh man, I took a little break from Zanna and she got engaged. With the biggest ring tiny Ant could find. Guess he needed help carrying it.

No, but truly. It's just so so so nouveau riche. It just screams "let me tell you about how rich I am".

Maybe Ant is compensating for smth 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she actually climbed a mountain before? For someone who loves to “hike” I don’t recall her doing any actual mountains?

Reactions: 11
The angels landing content is so insufferable. It’s really not that much of a difficult adventurous hike I’ve done it as a total “novice hiker”. Yes it’s challenging but she’s acting like she’s climbed Everest. It actually isn’t unsafe when you’re on it, it looks a lot scarier from afar than when you’re actually on the trail! Not once did I get that vertigo kind of feeling and I felt safe the whole time.
Also, whenever I see her anywhere I’ve been or doing something I have done it annoys me because she doesn’t value it at all whereas for me it was so special to be there.
This comment kills me. It’ll probs be deleted soon. “Great walk”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m curious about their full day of canyoneering since Zion has been struggling with toxic cyanobacteria blooms. I’d assume she’s going to do the narrows which is part of the health watch.

hopefully she’s actually done research and isn’t going to do one of her performative wild swims😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.