Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"It's April, bloody hell. Its my birthday in 4 months. I'm going to be 31!"

I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say FUCK OFF.

She will be marking the anniversary of her 'menty b', complete with throw back A&E pics showing just how far she's come, via the Maldives, Mexico, Majorca, lanzarote....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I would have been more impressed had he chosen one of the 5 days a year she's not on holiday to propose. That would have taken some real planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

peekachu

Chatty Member
Can’t believe they are engaged! She always made out she didn’t want to get married
She posted recently that she’s changed her mind on having children, so it was only a matter of time I guess!

Uggggh she’s going to be SO insufferable. The wedding is going to exceed ALL expectations (it will be exactly as expected).

Honestly I’m not sure if I even have the energy to follow her on Tattle through this next chapter of her life, it’s going to be dreadful 😂

Reactions: 29

Javman

Has Thrive money also died a death? Get ready for business idea number god knows what.....Instagram wedding page incoming. I don't know why she bothers to be honest. If I was married to someone on Ant's salary, I would happily fade into anonymity and enjoy my many luxury holidays, expensive wellness pursuits and endless meals out.
I asked in Thrive post if Zanna was still involved. Was swiftly blocked by the tallest engaged woman ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

peekachu

Chatty Member
A bit OT - but I had an email from Skin+Me saying that they’re raising their prices to £30 a month. I’m pretty sure they already increased it from £20 to £25 in the last year (I already cancelled and switched to Dermatica!)

I’m going to send them an email and suggest they reduce their influencer advertising spend instead of expecting customers to pay more. I know it’s cheap marketing, but it’s insulting and honestly turned me off the brand completely after seeing low-effort posts like Zanna’s popping up all over the place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

littlewonder

Chatty Member
one cheeky aperol and two scoops of ice cream on your last night of the holidays??? wow, crazy!!!! you crazy gals!!!

also Zanna using BeReal to just take a mirror photo of herself and then an angled selfie is hilarious 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Whole trail to ourselves! Most famous! Deadliest hike! Real test of courage! First people of the day!

Why does everything have to be such an extreme? No wonder she has mental wobbles, wouldn't anyone if they were always striving to be the first, the best, the only.

• Haha

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
So she says this was a once in a life time trip. But also mentions they’ve booked again with same group for 2025??? Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Angry

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Love how she's like "he knows me better than I know myself" bitch anyone who's followed you for more than 2 minutes would guess your dream proposal would be somewhere abroad hiking with a professional photographer present to ensure insta worthy content was captured

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Ask me about my engagement 💍! I've saved a video ready to unleash when I need more content and feel that the buzz has died down a bit"

There is literally nothing left to know?!
Tony didn't design the ring, did he? Much more a case of "here's my bank balance, find me a huge stone so that everyone at work will know just how big my bonus was". He googled a local photographer. Told the photographer that he was proposing to an absolute insta hun so he needed to give them enough shots and footage so she can wank on about it ad nauseum.
It was always going to be flashy, extra and completely done for content.
Instagram engagement, completed.