Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cazza81

Chatty Member
But she needs to see her favorite shark!! Girlbossing the sea, no time for menty b! ...gosh she is soooo annoying that I rhyme. I truly don't understand what is the point of allowing such sad "influencers" to gain money for doing nothing, for being dumb and annoying. Socials are trash.
New thread title right there 😂

She's now commenting about the sea being really cold and having to spend four hours a day in it.... Er, I thought you were Zanna Van Hof from your daily hardcore winter pond dips that no one else you know is hardcore enough to handle?

Also, maybe don't wear a thick non-technical t-shirt on a run in Mexico if you don't want to be red and blotchy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Cazza81

Chatty Member
But guyzzz, she's finally feeling like she's getting her content mojo back, it represents everything she loves, twatting about with no danger of doing a real days work. She wants us to enjoy it because she's enjoying it!
Now I don't know about you, but nothing cheers me up as much as seeing a privileged brat swanning around on holidays...speaking of which, let's all rejoice as she fucks off on yet another holiday. We are not even in April yet and this woman has had more holidays than most people will have in 5 years

And yes, I agree that she's decided to fuck off the Thrive Money venture.
She is an absolute joke.
Exactly this.

"I love how my feed represents how rich, entitled and freeloading I am, with zero modesty, integrity, fake gratitude or ability to read the room."

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Zanna take some time to enjoy being engaged. What is the need to call your entire phone book and then plaster all over social media immediately.
Just my thoughts, be interesting to hear what other people think?

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I don’t want to be insufferable but Zanna is doing the most basic Utah parks holiday. The super secret canyon she’s gone to is one we did, and I found it on Google the day before we visited as it’s on Visit Utah’s website 🤷‍♀️

The parks are SO busy and well trafficked, half of what she’s saying is along the lines of telling someone she discovered this cute little town called Ambleside in the Lake District.

• Haha
Is it wrong, that on the one hand, I know I'm going to want to poke my eyes out at this inevitably insufferable wedding content, but on the hand, I'm absolutely buzzing for the chat here? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I am fortunately in Jordan (my holiday for this year) and travelling on a longish journey between destinations… I feel so lucky to be here. The Jordanian culture is so conservative here - most women in hijabs or with their hair covered. Not a pair of shorts in sight. And yes we are hiking. And yes it’s 26 degrees… I can’t believe Zanna came here and wore skimpy shorts and crop tops… it’s incredibly insensitive and disrespectful of the culture here. The people are so lovely and some people are fairly poor… to think Zanna was here parading around the way she does makes me really sad. Gives tourists a bad name :(

• Sad
  • Heart

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Oh give over. I’ve been to Delicate Arch/Arches NP at about the same time in the morning and there’s bloody hundreds of people trying to get a photo. It’s such a hidden secret park you need a timed ticket to get in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

yolo123

I don't understand why she travels so much if it causes her bad mental health?! literally no one is asking her to travel so much and it would be way better for the planet if she didnt

These engagement pics; it's all just for the gram, innit? It is all just for likes and clicks. Imagine if he had just proposed in the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon with the cat for company; I think she would break up with him straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

peekachu

Chatty Member
She’s really into paying for things that people have been doing do years for free. She loves commoditised wellness trends. Having a cold shower? No, you’ve got to have an at home cold water plunge pool. Taking a deep breath to clear your mind? Let’s call it breathwork. Even sound baths, still a bit woo woo but you can find them at any local yoga class and they are derived from traditional rituals and she’s paying ££££ to do it at some fancy health club.
It makes me laugh how she keeps trying to be self-aware and jokingly calling herself a wellness wanker.

No Zanna, you’re just a wanker 😂

• Haha
HERE WE GO.
Odds on that being the most unethical diamond possible with no consideration of eco credentials at all...
---
World's tallest diamond for world's tallest woman?

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
"I had no other option"
She's got like 1646885 rooms in her house she could do it from, why did she have to do work from a café?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ceecee454

Chatty Member
honestly as the child of a Narcissistic mother, it wouldn’t be such a shame if she couldn’t have kids. People like Zanna who become parents can do some real long term emotional harm

• Heart
Reactions: 23