Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m already imaging the drama when they decide they want to have a baby and it doesn’t happen in the first four weeks of trying. The mental health breakdowns and pity party posts and her being the first and only ever tall person to not be able to get pregnant on demand. Then the visits to weird clinics and health gurus to help and “her story” about it. All the peeing on sticks and fuss! Much content, much stupidity. How on earth she’ll cope with pregnancy and birth, and actually parenting, I do not know… 🤦‍♀️
I think she will struggle to fall pregnant - she is a skeleton.
If she does fall pregnant then we will all be subjected to “ coming to terms with pregnancy body” whilst still exercising 4 times a day ! Look at me I’m so healthy etc etc .. duck off Zanna. You’re insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks. Quite old for him to be having a first child then.

Or maybe it isn't these days, I'm out of touch!
I wouldn’t say it’s old to be having kids, especially as he’s fit and active and will likely remain so. I think it’s been said that he’s been keen to be a dad for quite a long time so I feel bad that he’s had to wait until now for the chance.
When I say now, I obviously mean until after the best wedding of all time (and engagement party and hen/bachelorette parties, epic honeymoon etc. etc.) so little Ant will be waiting for a while yet!!

Reactions: 6
I'm from a different generation, when it was normal to have first children around 25-30. Can't imagine still having kids at school in late 50s
In my experience of the finance sector, it's common for men to have kids later in life, and with younger women. And it has been for a while.

The men tend to not settle down until their late 30s, early 40s, focusing heavily on their careers and getting to the point where they -like Ant- have a more stable executive position, are home owners, etc.

I honestly can't imagine spending my 20s cleaning nappies and chasing kids instead of traveling the world and learning about myself as an individual. So different strokes for different folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she will struggle to fall pregnant - she is a skeleton.
If she does fall pregnant then we will all be subjected to “ coming to terms with pregnancy body” whilst still exercising 4 times a day ! Look at me I’m so healthy etc etc .. duck off Zanna. You’re insufferable.
Im surprised she still ovulates at such a low body weight!

Reactions: 8
Zanna’s eggs on their way down the loooooongest fallopian tubes to ever exist

• Haha
Reactions: 40
honestly as the child of a Narcissistic mother, it wouldn’t be such a shame if she couldn’t have kids. People like Zanna who become parents can do some real long term emotional harm

• Heart
Reactions: 23
C77F90AE-0173-4021-9F7A-A9D43AD73034.jpeg

Just spotted Adidas Terrex new speed hiking line, and this surely must be what she went on a trip to take photos of (she was wearing Terrex but very secretive about it, and wearing some on this trip too). Wouldn’t be shocked if this line was created for her, she’s definitely channelling a speed hiker on this latest trip.

Happy to see she’s finally figured out how to use hiking backpack chest and hip straps. Well, not quite, but way better than it was!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2130573

Just spotted Adidas Terrex new speed hiking line, and this surely must be what she went on a trip to take photos of (she was wearing Terrex but very secretive about it, and wearing some on this trip too). Wouldn’t be shocked if this line was created for her, she’s definitely channelling a speed hiker on this latest trip.

Happy to see she’s finally figured out how to use hiking backpack chest and hip straps. Well, not quite, but way better than it was!
Speed hiking - of COURSE Zanna will be doing that because she's so much faster than everyone else! She probably even invented it... except the fastpacking concept has been around for some time, with brands more established in mountain/hiking activities selling equipment adapted to this for years (You're welcome, Zanna, we know you read here).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2130573

Does Zanna have the clout to have a partnership like that with Adidas?!

Reactions: 1
I cannot imagine how she will cope with a baby. Hopefully (for any future sprogs sake) she'll have a lot of help from family or a nanny.
honestly as the child of a Narcissistic mother, it wouldn’t be such a shame if she couldn’t have kids. People like Zanna who become parents can do some real long term emotional harm
Sadly I agree. It's difficult to imagine that she would be able to see a child as its own unique person in this world and not an extension of her or prop for her to use 🫤

But, thankfully, we are jumping the gun a bit. There's years of engagement and wedding content before kids are on the cards.

Reactions: 10
And now they are doing laundry just before leaving for home because Tony hates doing laundry at home. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now they are doing laundry just before leaving for home because Tony hates doing laundry at home. Wtf?
Yeah it’s so nice washing your clothes in a launderette in a tourist town where the locals use them to wash their dirty dog bedding, horse blankets, and other unmentionable things that are too gross to do in your own washer 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Guys, you
Yeah it’s so nice washing your clothes in a launderette in a tourist town where the locals use them to wash their dirty dog bedding, horse blankets, and other unmentionable things that are too gross to do in your own washer 🤢
Such a good point! Can't imagine clean freak Tony wouldn't have thought about that?! Also, Zanna, you're more than capable of doing the laundry when you get home, it's not like you've got a job to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.