Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread suggestion

Hey you wholesome humans! Been a HOT minute since I've been on to create a new thread! Life has been CrAzY 🤪 people have been asking me to do some work, but guys, sometimes you just need to push back and say no! I wrote a little note to myself to make people respect my boundaries and do less than even I'm capable of...which is something I'm super proud of, YAY ME!

In fact, I'm writing this thread from a sound bath. I know I should just be laying there, absorbing the sounds and reflecting...but hey, this is my 4th sound bath this week so I'm pretty much an expert on them now and feel that I can multi task, I'm not like other girls!

Now, I know that we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis, well not me, obviously, but some of you poorer gals might be, so I've subscribed to a course which will teach me how not to waste money! And the best bit? It only cost me £240 for the privilege! Now, I know what you're thinking, Wikiwango, why didn't you just sign up for this FREE course instead?:-

But then I thought, hey, we're all different, aren't we? We can't all like the same smashing blouses, can we? And if I want to go and spend my money on a course that won't teach me anything than what is readily and freely available on the Internet, then just allow me to do that and respect my wishes please??
Don't make me block you! and just because I'm out all the time, please don't think for a minute that I'm better, because, y'know there's still a whole lotta crazy going on up in here! * dramatically zooms in *
So yeah, just be kind to me, don't judge me, and for God's sake don't leave me alone, co working is the key! If you've got an uncomfortable sofa, me and the Macbook Dell computer will be there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
C87C2343-5C55-4B5B-A6AC-996B356FD3CF.jpeg

Do Skin n Me really want their ambassadors scaring the tit out of people pulling faces like this one?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh Zanna you're such an incredible human please never stop being fake vulnerable with your followers
Screenshot_20230216-192906.png

Is she actually wearing a proper training bra? I'm shook
Screenshot_20230216-192957.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse - the smug smirk, the exceedingly high eyebrows or the mumsy hair!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
‘I’ve seen you go through trauma that is so frickin tough (the bowel surgery and mental health to name a few)’

hahaha to name a few???? that’s literally it, at least publicly 💀 which should be a good thing if so but once again Zanna wants to have THE most trauma and to be the BEST at overcoming it - she’s ‘fought through her life like a warrior’ by going on 14 holidays a year x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she always take selfie group pics of her swimming pals as if she's their leader? She joined THEIR group, didn't she?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she always take selfie group pics of her swimming pals as if she's their leader? She joined THEIR group, didn't she?
she’s the tallest woman in the world so this means she also has the longest arm span in the world - I hope that helps 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
10AAC684-50F1-48B5-BA06-B0286B199630.png

How is skin and me ok with this??? Isn’t the whole idea of the product that you only use s&m daily doser? Instead of an £80 serum… Ok, i might understand the cleansers, but s&m have their own?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1966491

How is skin and me ok with this??? Isn’t the whole idea of the product that you only use s&m daily doser? Instead of an £80 serum… Ok, i might understand the cleansers, but s&m have their own?
I thought the same, it's just proof that she will say she uses anything for money, whilst trying to beg for freebies from the other companies. Ridiculous woman.

View attachment 1966491

I think they stopped caring (never did?) a long time ago. Katie Snooks does the same thing, she practically tries new skincare every week but it was Skin + Me that cleared her acne* :rolleyes: I think Skin + Me don't care as long as they have pounds and pennies rolling in.

* while in fact it was accutane.

• Wow
  • Sick
The more time goes on, Ant becomes less of the walking ick (apart from the very formal insta comments) but what the duck is up with her? It’s like she’s never been around normal people, maybe she hasn’t!

Reactions: 14
The more time goes on, Ant becomes less of the walking ick (apart from the very formal insta comments) but what the duck is up with her? It’s like she’s never been around normal people, maybe she hasn’t!
she’s got to 30 and never had colleagues or a boss and she doesn’t have many (/any) friends who aren’t influencers. She isn’t ever really around normal people!

Reactions: 14
Omg I cannot believe how silly she is walking around in circles around her boyfriend, she is just so kOoKy and uNiQuE ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.