Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna take some time to enjoy being engaged. What is the need to call your entire phone book and then plaster all over social media immediately.
Just my thoughts, be interesting to hear what other people think?

Reactions: 25
Zanna take some time to enjoy being engaged. What is the need to call your entire phone book and then plaster all over social media immediately.
Came here to say this - when I got engaged we didn’t tell anyone until the next day as we were just enjoying our little bubble and even then it was mostly quick WhatsApps except for family/very close friends. Seems like she’s excited just because it’s another way to make everything about her

Reactions: 11
I agree, I got engaged on a holiday and it was so nice knowing that no one else on the planet knew about it

Can’t wait for her to claim she’s not like other brides, complain about bridal wear not catering to someone as tall as her and the many many sponsorships she is going to rinse to pay for as little of this wedding as she can

Reactions: 19
I wonder if this was the 30th birthday present they went shopping for. Then the birthday was called off so they rescheduled it for this trip.

She’s a self-absorbed narcissist who constantly seeks validation on social media. Her whole life revolves around showing off online. Zanna’s gonna Zanna!
---
All I see is this
When she smiles it reminds me of those gummy teeth sweets 😅

Attachments

• Haha
I was straight here when I saw! She'll be insufferable about this whole wedding...

Reactions: 8
It is weird how about 30 people appear to have got a FaceTime from her… if that was me I’d call my mum and put a pic in the friends group chat and be done with it!

Reactions: 16
Is it bad my first thought was good luck getting a (gifted) wedding band to go with that style diamond. I find the size a bit vulgar. I suppose it goes with the footballers wife house though.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I got engaged in New York and whilst we messaged close friends (and just a couple at that) and family we waited until we got home a few days later to announce it to everyone. It was lovely just being in that bubble knowing only a few trusted people knew, made it even more exciting telling people on our return!

I had a feeling he had proposed as soon as I saw the 'happy beans 🥰' photo.

Reactions: 4
Of course he (she) captured it on video so they (we) can all watch it / not all things are for the gram - sad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually shocked by some of the people congratulating them - Emily’s world (I always quite liked her), Joe wickes / body coach, Vicky pattison, Louise thompson?

Reactions: 4
It’s wishful thinking on my part but I’d absolutely love it if they did away completely with a traditional wedding - I think Zan could have it in her to do almost like an eloping style wedding and obviously go off on a long holiday (I don’t know where would be more special than she’s already been though, how many ‘once in a lifetime’ adventures has she already had?)
I doubt it’ll happen because it’s not a status symbol to do that, but I’d like to see it

Reactions: 7
Interesting he hasn't share anything on his Instagram, although he is fairly private but this is a pretty major life event (she says in very clinical language).
---
Tbf Deutsche had the best year since 2008 so clearly he could splash the cash 🙄
Especially in trading!!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this was the 30th birthday present they went shopping for. Then the birthday was called off so they rescheduled it for this trip.
If I’m not mistaken, they had a big US/Canada trip planned that had to be rescheduled due to the Menty B. So wouldn’t be surprised if it was the original plan to propose on that trip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.