Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's April, bloody hell. Its my birthday in 4 months. I'm going to be 31!"

I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say duck OFF.

She will be marking the anniversary of her 'menty b', complete with throw back A&E pics showing just how far she's come, via the Maldives, Mexico, Majorca, lanzarote....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
"It's April, bloody hell. Its my birthday in 4 months. I'm going to be 31!"

I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say duck OFF.

She will be marking the anniversary of her 'menty b', complete with throw back A&E pics showing just how far she's come, via the Maldives, Mexico, Majorca, lanzarote....
Only someone as self-absorbed as Zanna can start thinking about their own birthday 4 months in advance!

I still can’t get over that A&E photo. Menty b? More like taking the p 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Who even thinks about their birthday 4 bleeping MONTHS away?!!! Especially when it’s 31. Literally no-one cares. Even your own parents won’t bloody care about your birthday that far in advance.
She needs a job. Something to stop the introspection & self absorption. What a bore she is.

Reactions: 22
I would’ve liked that story only if she did the whole ‘oh my god 4 months then I’m 31!!’ then looked earnestly at the camera and said ‘… I’m wasting my life’. That’s what I’d feel like if I was her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm 37 in two months, I guess I should go and shoot myself in the face now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 37 in two months, I guess I should go and shoot myself in the face now? 😂
I think you should have a soft launch of "menty B" on your socials, or cold bath, swim dip or pretend to hike...or BETTER. you should write a guide how going 37 SURPASSED your expectations. So many options ! Ps: I'm 38 soon so I guess I will eat my foot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The women she dips with are much older than her. I actually find it surprising that she associates herself with them.

Maybe she sees it as charity work. Helping the aged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A full day of self-care?
How does that differ to any other day in this little pampered princesses life?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A full day of self-care?
How does that differ to any other day in this little pampered princesses life?
And she spent yesterday at some wellness thing doing sound baths so self care covered.
They’re going to Stretch Lab I’ll bet. Overpriced nonsense (yeah I tried it)
---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.