Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So prepping heartless curls equals taking photos of myself walking - I mean hiking equals this is a business expense trip as this is my job !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also notice how she’s always the passenger not the driver on trips? Bet her excuse is that infamous pre-Menty-B wobble with driving solo in Italy. Convenient excuses 😈

Reactions: 5
Wait, she’s actually on holiday with Ant? Poor guy is going to be dragged everywhere and forced to wake up at 5am despite actually needing a genuine break from his REAL job!

Don’t give her ideas - she’ll start pretending she’s being eco-conscious shopping preloved clothes. I don’t think Zanna has even stepped inside a charity shop before!

(P.s charity shops are great! Not a dig at you though! That fleece is not my cup of tea wherever it came from haha!)
I get most of my clothes from charity shops or eBay 👍
But I steer clear of the well worn rough fleeces that hers reminded me of. I'm still waiting for her to appear in a Wolf fleece

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm actually dead at the heatless curls for a road trip and hike
Also dead imagining if it was the other way round and a long term boyfriend was posting a new intense female friendship as his 'best friend' 🤮

Reactions: 14
Who wears curlers after not sleeping for 24 hours and going on a hiking road trip?!!!??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know how brands take her seriously

• Haha
That fleece is that fugliest thing I have ever seen! It’s SO bad. And yeah, who the duck curls their hair like that on holiday? It looks tit anyway, looks much better straight - she looks like a 55 year old off a market stall.

• Haha
She deleted the lack of sleep story, it was gone when I went on this morning. Did she explain why they’d gone so long without sleep?

Reactions: 2
The way she puts her arm around his shoulders gives me the serious ick.
It's so not romantic and it pushes her forward so she looks even bigger/taller and Ant looks ant-ier.

She also looks like my high school's stoner (a guy to boot) in that outfit and with that stupid grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really can’t get over curling the hair in the car for the photoshoot she clearly planned with tripod set up - why not just have a holiday Zambia. Also comprehensive travel guide - so far I have learnt there is just one trail - I mean hike !?!? Why is everything for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Classic Zanna, didn’t even mention the Navajo at all despite monument valley being on Navajo land, there’s a visitor centre and cultural tours you can do. She just doesn’t give a duck about culture anywhere she visits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.