Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t mind Ant the more I’ve seen of him… sure he’s a banker but he’s obviously shown himself to be committed to his work and it’s paid off for him - unlike someone we know!

Also that post about her containing multitudes, yeah sure Zan, but her multitudes are all the same thing - what can she possibly do to bolster her status or monetise for her gain?? To me that isn’t different things!
She contains multitudes but also carries on with a “I’m not like other girls” mentality. She’s allowed to be complex but no one else is

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She can’t just go for a run - it’s a “trail run”
I’m sure it’s a route she has done before through woods - new buzz word hoping to jump on another sponsorship bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t just go for a run - it’s a “trail run”
I’m sure it’s a route she has done before through woods - new buzz word hoping to jump on another sponsorship bandwagon
Probs because the brand which she just shot content for (TERREX) is very outdoorsy, therefore all her runs now must be called trail runs.

Reactions: 6
I can't deal with the teeny tiny mountain tattoo, it's just too funny combined with the pretentious quote 🤣

Screenshot_20230317_100504_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've got veins more prominent than that tattoo.

"I was assigned these veins to show they can carry blood back to my heart"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She looooves those cringy analogies that she probably got from her mindfulness coach or from a bathroom stall door. 'id rather speak from a scar not an open wound'. 🤢
So she's going to Utah, but what happened to that Canada trip. I know she cancelled because she wanted to take a photo in front of emerg instead but I wonder if it's not being rescheduled because of something more.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She looooves those cringy analogies that she probably got from her mindfulness coach or from a bathroom stall door. 'id rather speak from a scar not an open wound'. 🤢
So she's going to Utah, but what happened to that Canada trip. I know she cancelled because she wanted to take a photo in front of emerg instead but I wonder if it's not being rescheduled because of something more.
I think they're probably doing both

I do remember her talking about the Canada trip going ahead this year. Most likely doing both.

To be fair, she’s only done 3 trips this year, and we’re nearly at the end of March. She has some serious catching up to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6441A66A-456E-4D5F-98CD-BCFAFFF09AED.jpeg

I actually thought it was a filter. But no. Those are her real eyebrows. Botched.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I took my baby to the emergency room this morning but didn’t take a picture. Did I even go? How do I get sympathy for going? Where can I get attention?

Also: there’s a HUGE sign in waiting room that says no pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.