Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s time to do a face mask girl, you need to relax after that
you really shouldn’t assume I need to relax, I don’t show you every aspect of my life and it’s quite rude of you to assume I’m tired thank you very much.
Boundaries are being crossed here and this in my corner of the internet so I’m limiting comments on all my posts.
Not because of the normal people but because of trolls like yourself.

Found 2 quid down the back of the couch.
Might go paint some pottery and treat myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Deirdre_barlow

I know xameliax personally. I went to school with her and have followed her blog in recent months. I can honestly say that she is a liar and embellishes the truth so much. She claims she was bullied at school, that just isn’t true. She was a horrible person, so judgemental and acted as though everyone was beneath her. It actually makes me laugh to hear her say some of the things she says, her body positivity stance is laughable, she picked on a few of my friends because, in her eyes, they were ‘overweight’ she doesn’t have any friends now because she was horrible to everyone around her, believing she was better than everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Fineapple

VIP Member
WHEN SHE WHISPERS AT THE END AND CUPS HER HAND TO HER MOUTH.
SHHHHHhhhh.
If you like her face, stick around. If you don’t like her face, leave a comment which will immediately be deleted followed by a 30 minute rant about her boundaries and trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lola_goss

I genuinely cannot believe ANYONE would ever refer to themselves as a chronic over achiever. What an absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cheeseandwine

7686796F-CD60-4D0D-9057-D8BB95891EE3.jpeg
It is capped - she’s openly acknowledged that but when she says “our code” it implies it’s some special influencer code she’s been given, when literally you sign up to Gousto, you get 50% off your first box, regardless of how you found it. The only difference here is she’s pocketing £20 each time her followers do it. And if she’s already capped and hit 30 that’s £600 at least of free dinners she’s dupped people into funding

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Zesa

Her sat in the car wittering on that I should just ignore my other responsibilities and put myself at the top of the list made me realise just how sheltered/blinkered/self obsessed she is.
I hear you. I am in a situation quite similar to yours (though currently on maternity leave and thus able to rant about Amelia during the day ;)). I have to say that this "put yourself first" business is one of the biggest weaknesses of the whole self-care movement for me, because it assumes that we are all self-sacrificing saints until someone tells us to have a candle-lit bubble bath. Now I am not preaching self-sacrifice, and I'm certainly no altruistic saint, nor did I ever strive to be one. It's a choice. I had the luxury to choose a career path and a family situation and now I have that life and it's good, but I am not holding my breath for it to be perfect and never stressful. Whatever you choose in life, it's never all about you. There will always be a sense of responsibility for others, and that's a good thing. I absolutely don't understand how in this day and age, where everyone online blabbers on about their feelings incessantly, people got to the idea that we have stopped putting ourselves first. Rather, I feel that the people who talk about this the most are overindulging themselves - and again, I am not coming from a steely sense of duty perspective, I procrastinate with the best of them when I can. But Amelia is the very worst example of this overindulging herself. She would greatly benefit from no longer asking herself if she feels like doing every little damn thing and just get it done instead. She'd free up a lot of her time and nerves.

Also, while I appreciate good food, a nice glass of wine and pampering myself as much as the next person, I think working for some savings and a proper income, and caring a bit more for the people that might be there for her on the next rainy day would be better self-care for Amelia than the umpteenth damn sheet mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Tatvam

At 17:30, "I'll always struggle with the balance because I'm such a bloody perfectionist and over achiever"
Over achiever?! How could she say that with a straight face?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
In all my time of watching YouTube I’ve never ever witnessed such a hugely cringeworthy and embarrassing intro! And the way she says it every single goddamn video it makes me die! It makes me DIE that she can say it the same way every single time/ I want to VOMIT!

And feck me she shouts!

There I feel better for letting that out!

• Haha

Zesa

What she struggles to understand is that there is space for her on YouTube, with a willing audience. But the dribble she creates isn't aspirational to people. watching her sat in PJS calling herself a boss lady waiting for chris to come home to cook a boxed meal and watch greys isn't aspirational. It's boring to the two living it never mind her audience watching
Exactly this. Perfectly said. Also, I am following some other Youtubers who do not seem to have the issue with dropping views and the oh-so-mean algorithm. I also agree with your suggestions as to what she could be showing and talking about instead of repeatedly banging on about the things she won't show or talk about. That's not being real, it's just being redundant.

In fact, even if she is too lazy to do actual aspirational content, she could squeeze some out of her day and thus hide how boring it is. For instance, instead of whining about having to put on makeup for a video later, just show the folks a make-up routine. Instead of lecturing that people are not allowed to see your party, show them a party-prep video. Instead of telling people to hop on over to Red Dog Nails, show a video of how you did your friend's nails. You don't even have to show your friend's face, her hands will do. Mute it and do a voiceover if the chat you had while doing the nails was private, nobody will care. Instead of randomly rambling on about how you want boundaries for yourself, do a proper sit-down video with suggestions of how viewers can implement personal boundaries. And so on. It's not actually that hard to figure out. I personally would not be the audience for that type of thing, but that's fine, it would still be actual content some people are interested in.

• Heart

Chunk

She’s hit an all time low. Fucking SLIM FAST??? I’m absolutely disgusted. She’s no better than those people that peddle those “fit teas” etc. wow. She should be ashamed.
That's why she's been going on about diet shaming. She knew she was about to start peddling Slim Fast and wanted to get people on the anti-diet shaming wagon to fend off any potential hate for peddling this absolute garbage. She is so transparent.

It's also funny how she claims she's not starting this diet just because it's the new year. She's not like everyone else! She's only dieting because she finds the new year to be a "very motivating time". She's so full of shit it's unbelievable.

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
She is hands down the most annoying self centred moany horrible condescending bint on the internet. Well done Lucy and Lauren ( and joe and Chris and and all the rest) for escaping

Zesa

I think that's the most reasonable thing I've heard from her in a while. She's actually pretty good at doing nails, she seems to enjoy herself as she does them, and it's a job that pays. Good for her. I hope she knows to advertise outside of social media, because with the traffic she gets...

She also announced in her stories that she has been featured by some other account to talk (in that account's stories, I presume?) about how to make friends as an adult. I'll admit to feeling doubtful that she is the best person to answer that question - she doesn't appear to make hers last very long.

Newbie1

Another invigorating live this morning. Someone mentioned in the comments how they are buying a house tomorrow (good on them I thought) and princess gifted turned the whole convo to her and how society expects so much of 30 year olds to own a house and have kids. She kept on about how shes happy renting as they travel so much and can work anywhere so dont want to commit right now to an area... all the while going on about how she bought when she was in her early 20s with a guy who needed up being a friend (not around now though is he) so had to sell it 4 months in as relationship broke down... went on about how expensive and drawn out the process is... not once wishing the viewer good luck or congratulations or even send me some pics of your new house... no interest in viewers at all, just needs discussion topics to talk about her self.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

kenbarlow

VIP Member
I know xameliax personally. I went to school with her and have followed her blog in recent months. I can honestly say that she is a liar and embellishes the truth so much. She claims she was bullied at school, that just isn’t true. She was a horrible person, so judgemental and acted as though everyone was beneath her. It actually makes me laugh to hear her say some of the things she says, her body positivity stance is laughable, she picked on a few of my friends because, in her eyes, they were ‘overweight’ she doesn’t have any friends now because she was horrible to everyone around her, believing she was better than everyone else.
Oh hey wifey!

Please spill some more tea!!!!!

• Haha

Katiemay19

OMG is she actually delusional?!?!? Her whole LIFE revokes around sitting in the house in her pyjamas. She's so unrelatable, no wonder her videos get no engagement anymore!

So her excuse for not playing badminton is that sprained ankle?! Orrrrrrrrrrrrr it's not sprained and she's just lazy af.

It also infuriates me the way she goes I'm having a huge clothed clear out......for charity. Yeah because no one else takes their old clothes to charity shops?!
This intro actually made me really cross. For context, I’m a part time teacher with two small children. Her sat in the car wittering on that I should just ignore my other responsibilities and put myself at the top of the list made me realise just how sheltered/blinkered/self obsessed she is. My headteacher won’t accept that I haven’t marked 90 books tonight because I needed a sheet mask and me time and my kids certainly won’t give a rat’s ass if I don’t really want to play farms for the 78th hour in a row today.

• Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s hit an all time low. Fucking SLIM FAST??? I’m absolutely disgusted. She’s no better than those people that peddle those “fit teas” etc. wow. She should be ashamed.

CatHun

VIP Member
In her live she also recommended la Senza to go and get measured... surely as the only big boobed woman in the world she would know it went into administration for the millionth time five years ago?

• Haha