xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s too much wrong with it. Referring to herself as we ‘we film all kinds of videos’ no, YOU do, there’s no we here. Just you.

Reactions: 4
Also when she says that "they" throw in "the occasional lifestyle vlog". My knowledge of social media terminology may be a bit hazy, but somehow I doubt that Amelia in her PJs ranting about boundaries, then shots of the inside of a Gousto box and of Toby chasing a ball, then Amelia standing in the kitchen telling viewers what they won't get to watch qualifies as "lifestyle vlogs".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, it does kind of, because that seems to be her lifestyle. Not one for others to strive towards, but still a lifestyle 😁

Reactions: 3
WHEN SHE WHISPERS AT THE END AND CUPS HER HAND TO HER MOUTH.
SHHHHHhhhh.
If you like her face, stick around. If you don’t like her face, leave a comment which will immediately be deleted followed by a 30 minute rant about her boundaries and trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her last vlog scraped in just 4 comments, we’re not counting replies from her back to the comments. That is seriously low engagement for someone who does this full time and has over 30,000 subscribers. The community that keeps jobs like that ticking over has all but gone, she’s alienated everyone.

I don’t even bother with her blog now which is supposed to be her main source of income. Off the back of seeing how low her comments were on Youtube though I headed over the her blog. On her last 10 posts there have been zero comments in every post. I stopped checking after 10 because I was shocked. No one is engaging or interacting with her content so I honestly don’t see how she’s still making money or why brands are still paying her to post sponsored content.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her last vlog scraped in just 4 comments, we’re not counting replies from her back to the comments. That is seriously low engagement for someone who does this full time and has over 30,000 subscribers. The community that keeps jobs like that ticking over has all but gone, she’s alienated everyone.

I don’t even bother with her blog now which is supposed to be her main source of income. Off the back of seeing how low her comments were on Youtube though I headed over the her blog. On her last 10 posts there have been zero comments in every post. I stopped checking after 10 because I was shocked. No one is engaging or interacting with her content so I honestly don’t see how she’s still making money or why brands are still paying her to post sponsored content.
That’s literally crazy, surely she’s panicking at this. It’s all her fault though, there’s only so many times you can be a condescending snippy twit in your vlogs, comment section, Instagram, direct messages, and Twitter before people back the hell away.

I wonder if it is actually 4 comments or if those were the only 4 she deemed acceptable, and the rest were deleted or ‘filtered out’. Either way it’s not looking good at all. I know she’s no Zoella but surely she should have at least 50 or so comments per vlog. It’s not like she’s just starting out either, she’s been doing this for years.

Reactions: 5
She gets a lot more than 4 comments on here after a vlog... so are all her views hate watchers?!!

• Haha
That’s literally crazy, surely she’s panicking at this. It’s all her fault though, there’s only so many times you can be a condescending snippy twit in your vlogs, comment section, Instagram, direct messages, and Twitter before people back the hell away.
Gabriella Lindley should take note too!

Reactions: 1
What I find amazing is (cuz she says this quite a lot) ‘so so many of you have asked / requested this’!
whos asking? Where are these so so many of you? Where are they asking?
odd

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I find amazing is (cuz she says this quite a lot) ‘so so many of you have asked / requested this’!
whos asking? Where are these so so many of you? Where are they asking?
odd
Ooh yeah you’re right. If her engagement is such that she’s getting less than 10 comments per vlog and none on any blogs then who are these mystery requesters? For Amelia ‘so so many’ must be about 2.

Reactions: 1
Has she legit just shut a cupboard?!
So she has. And just so you know: after that, she deserves a day off with a bubble bath (with gifted bubbles), Chris cooking and a bottle of red.

I suspect she makes that up. Those are always questions she has hinted at or openly discussed before, so I always get the impression that she's just pretending to have this huge audience interested in the same sweet nothings she likes to dish out.

The community that keeps jobs like that ticking over has all but gone, she’s alienated everyone.
If I see this correctly though, her subscriber count isn't going down. So it's not even that people dislike her and thus unsubscribe. They just stopped watching and seem to have forgotten they're subscribed to her. That's possibly even worse. It's one thing to be unpopular online, it's another to have become so boring as to utterly slip people's minds.

• Haha
Get following for a chance to secure an appointment? I’m starting to think this girl is even more deluded than I first thought! This isn’t how it works! It will take months for her books to fill up and even longer for regular clients.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.