xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not given any information on how you could even book in with her, you can’t become a client even if you want to!
I thought I saw in one of her answers on Insta that she told a follower she'd announce when her books were open, but now I can't find it.

Reactions: 1
Saw some of the live. She has such a crappy attitude. So, today she is filming a "what's in my handbag" video because "so many people ask for it". Then we get a little lecture that we better make sure we watch it because of the amount of times she films requested videos, then people don't watch.
She is also reviewing another teeth whitening kit and said she would have to go and find some bad lighting so her teeth didnt look as white as they did in the live.

Reactions: 2
Wow, sounds like classic crappy Amelia! Why does she have to be so grumpy about everything?!

What is this new “ya know” thing she keeps doing? I’ve noticed she keeps tagging it on when she’s talking and she even put it at the end of one of her answers on that interview she did for another insta

She’s so boring. She must be bored, right? Her life is dull. She keeps going off on these ‘exciting new venture’ tangents and they’ve all amounted to nothing. The nails will be the same.

Saw some of the live. She has such a crappy attitude. So, today she is filming a "what's in my handbag" video because "so many people ask for it". Then we get a little lecture that we better make sure we watch it because of the amount of times she films requested videos, then people don't watch.
She always does that, ask for requests and then poo poo them anyways. Or like when she filmed a speed clean and got more views she said “why didn’t anybody tell me this was a thing, I didn’t think it was because why would anyone want to watch me clean” (subtly putting down her viewers as per).

How does this gifting Malarkey work? She’s having a party on Saturday and Ravensburger have conveniently sent stuff for her to use at the party.. surely in order for them to have done that she must have emailed them to say she’s having a party, it’ll be on the Vlog and can they send tit.

Reactions: 4
Why is she talking out the side of her mouth in those bored games... sorry board games flogs... sorry vlogs? 😂🙈 shes like zoolander

She’s so boring. She must be bored, right? Her life is dull. She keeps going off on these ‘exciting new venture’ tangents and they’ve all amounted to nothing. The nails will be the same.
what happened to bloom from the darkness? At least that was a good idea.

I’ve read this thread from afar for some time but finally decided to join in. Used to love watching A until the Dec vlog, after using him like a boyfriend she kicked off about what a tit friend he was when he had to cancel some plans. I saw a whole new side of her then and haven’t been able to take to her since.

The thing that’s finally swayed me is actually her sharing this Gousto link. She is acting as though it’s been given to her as some special referral code for being an influencer. I signed up to the site yesterday after someone in work recommending it to me - to find everyone gets a referral link, and you get £20 credit for every friend you refer. So she keeps sharing this link to get free dinners.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God it must be nice to sit at home do duck all and get sent food and a £50 tesco voucher for doing jack tit

Reactions: 3
I signed up to the site yesterday after someone in work recommending it to me - to find everyone gets a referral link, and you get £20 credit for every friend you refer. So she keeps sharing this link to get free dinners.
Wait, so she's advertising Gousto, completely unsollicited, and her subscribers, by trying it out, basically buy her dinner - and she doesn't disclose that?

Omg in her vlog when she said it felt SO WEIRD because she hasn’t had an Instagram account with SO FEW followers in such a long time (referring to her new account) and laughing like it’s such a crazy though. I can’t. I just can’t.

Wait, so she's advertising Gousto, completely unsollicited, and her subscribers, by trying it out, basically buy her dinner - and she doesn't disclose that?
Wow, I wonder if there is a cap on how many recommendations you get payed for as a non-influencer.

Omg in her vlog when she said it felt SO WEIRD because she hasn’t had an Instagram account with SO FEW followers in such a long time (referring to her new account) and laughing like it’s such a crazy though. I can’t. I just can’t.
Am watching the vlog now. It's sad.

Wow, I wonder if there is a cap on how many recommendations you get payed for as a non-influencer.

Am watching the vlog now. It's sad.
There must be, she posted on stories the other day that she’d reached the limit so we should be quick to use her referral code... go go go! No, no, no Amelia. I’d rather pay full price.
Makes sense why she orders the wine from there though.

Reactions: 3
7686796F-CD60-4D0D-9057-D8BB95891EE3.jpeg
It is capped - she’s openly acknowledged that but when she says “our code” it implies it’s some special influencer code she’s been given, when literally you sign up to Gousto, you get 50% off your first box, regardless of how you found it. The only difference here is she’s pocketing £20 each time her followers do it. And if she’s already capped and hit 30 that’s £600 at least of free dinners she’s dupped people into funding

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see her "photo shoot" must have been that coat from tescos. What a load of nonsense- she says she has to restrain herself from coming home with a whole new wardrobe when she goes in to do her big shop 🤣🤣. I have NEVER known Amelia to buy clothes from Tescos.
Wonder why she didnt wear the "dreamy" coat to Alton towers🤔 Suppose she didnt want to have to declare 2 ads in 1 photo!

Reactions: 5
When was the last time Amelia stepped in a Tesco now that she's flogging Gousto for free food? She probably got sent the coat too so didn't even have to go down there for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.