xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making sure to get in that its "fun". Wouldnt want anyone thinking she NEEDED to do it to make money.

Reactions: 1
Another invigorating live this morning. Someone mentioned in the comments how they are buying a house tomorrow (good on them I thought) and princess gifted turned the whole convo to her and how society expects so much of 30 year olds to own a house and have kids. She kept on about how shes happy renting as they travel so much and can work anywhere so dont want to commit right now to an area... all the while going on about how she bought when she was in her early 20s with a guy who needed up being a friend (not around now though is he) so had to sell it 4 months in as relationship broke down... went on about how expensive and drawn out the process is... not once wishing the viewer good luck or congratulations or even send me some pics of your new house... no interest in viewers at all, just needs discussion topics to talk about her self.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Another invigorating live this morning. Someone mentioned in the comments how they are buying a house tomorrow (good on them I thought) and princess gifted turned the whole convo to her and how society expects so much of 30 year olds to own a house and have kids. She kept on about how shes happy renting as they travel so much and can work anywhere so dont want to commit right now to an area... all the while going on about how she bought when she was in her early 20s with a guy who needed up being a friend (not around now though is he) so had to sell it 4 months in as relationship broke down... went on about how expensive and drawn out the process is... not once wishing the viewer good luck or congratulations or even send me some pics of your new house... no interest in viewers at all, just needs discussion topics to talk about her self.
I’m glad it wasn’t just me that thought that- poor woman basically ended up reassuring Amelia that she was right and renting was the better option! I really don’t think she sees how she pushes people away as a result of being so self centered.

Reactions: 4
She’s a massive narcissist. Makes everything about her, blows hot and cold, does things and denies them later/tries to justify them, thinks she’s more important than she is, a lot of failed friendships..

Reactions: 6
Why’s she saying she’s back from her last nail client of the day as if she’s had 95 clients today. Didn’t she book like 2 appointments.

• Haha
Why’s she saying she’s back from her last nail client of the day as if she’s had 95 clients today. Didn’t she book like 2 appointments.
Hey, it's hard work painting nails..... that's 20 whole fingernails..... bet the poor love's exhausted... give her a break 😂🤣

Hey, it's hard work painting nails..... that's 20 whole fingernails..... bet the poor love's exhausted... give her a break 😂🤣
Guyssss it's a lot of work. She can't do more than two. She has to "protect her happy"

bleeping shoot me

Painted my nails tonight.
bleeping girl bossing it.
That's mad skills. Ever thought about setting up a business (or 3) and doing 2 nail appointments a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she posting Japan content? She went to Japan like 9 years ago the ship has sailed

Reactions: 9
I 100% agree with the fact that she’s completely self centred. I know someone who was a Patreon of hers and they said she acts as if her Patreons are such special viewers but that if they went on a live and spoke to her she clearly had no idea who they were and wouldn’t acknowledge they were a Patreon who they spoke to on Facebook etc regularly. Also, the Cow Hollow Hotel she went to in Manchester and promoted was recommended by another Patreon apparently and they said she then took loads of credit for finding it and didn’t even say it had been recommended to her.

Reactions: 3
Why is she advertising alcohol on her feed at 9.30am?!?! She did this last week and we all thought she timed it wrong....well she's doing it again so looks like not!

Reactions: 5
It’s time to do a face mask girl, you need to relax after that
you really shouldn’t assume I need to relax, I don’t show you every aspect of my life and it’s quite rude of you to assume I’m tired thank you very much.
Boundaries are being crossed here and this in my corner of the internet so I’m limiting comments on all my posts.
Not because of the normal people but because of trolls like yourself.

Found 2 quid down the back of the couch.
Might go paint some pottery and treat myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you know she made some hats for charity?!

She's hardly mentioned it

Reactions: 3
She makes a massive deal out of everything she does when she’s doing such small scale things 😂 knits 4 hats for charity. Arranges 6 nail appointments. 5 comments per vlog. It’s like she’s only just started out!

Reactions: 2
She had put up a story about how much money she raised and said her donation was the wool but she also donated a tenner to make it a round number. Just so selfless!

Anyone would think she’s donated 1 mil the way she’s going on about it. I can’t wait to see the video for it in 2 months time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.