Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiemay19

Why, what did she say?!?!?
Basically, she’s asked for something expensive and her mum has told her that it’s too pricey but then spent the equivalent amount of money on bits and bobs and Amelia has (and I quote) had to tell her off about it as she would rather have just had the expensive present. My mother would serve my head to me on a platter if I ‘told her off’ and quite rightly so. My Mum and MIL routinely buy us both bits and bobs that we didn’t need and probably wouldn’t have bought for ourselves but I know they both spent a lot of time and effort into picking them for us so the least we can be is grateful for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

working9-5

Chatty Member
FCDD2C36-F332-4083-9F1B-C807461519FA.jpeg

Her cheeriness? What a joke. She is a cup half empty, not half full. She clearly is delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sylveon

Why does she have to tell everybody off all the time?! Look at yourself before making others feel like shit

Reactions: 10

Newbie1

Her live today.. 26 people and I wonder how many of them are us lot watching to see the #Rant over #Gifted and #Trolls.

Today's preach was all about instagram and how algorithms have meant that no one sees her posts and if you want content from her you have to bulk like her previous posts and comment a heart.She also harped on about how YouTube has changed and everyone's views are having a bashing and youtube have changed algorithms and even rosi isn't sure what she wants to do!

She was saying she wants to put out meaningful content. Tell me again what's been meaningful content of hers? Her party of 3 people? Her need for boundaries so she can se those 3 people? Her diploma via google making her a nail painter? Her online counciling course that she does nothing with? Or her volunteering that she never films?

Surely if you're a youtuber wanting to put out positive and meaningful content you would be • filming the volunteering work you do • talking about the different nail diplomas available and what that means for turning a hobby into a business • showing her studying for the counciling diploma and why itll make a difference to her and others • show you out litter picking REGULARLY • talking about friendship breakdowns and life evolving • talk about japan culturally and observations on people, industry and lifestyle not just your gifted experiences.

What she struggles to understand is that there is space for her on YouTube, with a willing audience. But the dribble she creates isn't aspirational to people. watching her sat in PJS calling herself a boss lady waiting for chris to come home to cook a boxed meal and watch greys isn't aspirational. It's boring to the two living it never mind her audience watching

• Heart

Brownhair

I honestly do feel that there is something profoundly wrong with Amelia. This is narcissism on a completely different level. She truly thinks that what she offers is worthy of recognition, of praise and some kind of fame and fortune. She genuinely thinks that her behaviour is acceptable - that's it's OK to rant and stomp when she doesn't get her way, that's it's OK to demean others with snark and that's it's perfectly fine to belittle her viewers. I truly don't understand HOW she has viewers, I really don't.

Ivana (the other finalist) has about 600 or so followers and I'll bet her business is STILL more successful and profitable than Amelia's.

Zesa

"Liked by reddognails"?
She's so ridiculous, giving herself likes from another account. And yes, the unpaid press trip. How can they not pay her when she's sharing random information in short insta stories, and I'm sure, will do a video about it in April that 73 people will watch?

• Haha

Stitch91

Her last vlog scraped in just 4 comments, we’re not counting replies from her back to the comments. That is seriously low engagement for someone who does this full time and has over 30,000 subscribers. The community that keeps jobs like that ticking over has all but gone, she’s alienated everyone.

I don’t even bother with her blog now which is supposed to be her main source of income. Off the back of seeing how low her comments were on Youtube though I headed over the her blog. On her last 10 posts there have been zero comments in every post. I stopped checking after 10 because I was shocked. No one is engaging or interacting with her content so I honestly don’t see how she’s still making money or why brands are still paying her to post sponsored content.

• Wow

Witty Username

I’m jealous of a 31 yr old woman that moved in her tiny bf to save money on rent? That can’t keep a friend to save her life? That when she throws a party 5 people show up? That begs for free items? Makes less than £35k a year? That has to get fillers in her lips? Has chronic bladder infections and Back pain? Only can afford primark clothes? Had to have her car given to her by her parents? Someone who’s very condescending and self centered? Ok, you got me Amelia. I’m jealous. Green with envy. 🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
8484E2EB-1B2A-4FA9-AE4F-57DCB1839CF6.jpeg

oh you trolls with your mental health problems.....
Amelia’s advice would be DONT RING SAMARITANS BECAUSE THEY’RE USELESS.

Amelia nobody cares, it’s amusing seeing these tantrums but it’s really not that deep 😂 just stop reading here 🤣😂
start the new year away from tattle life 😂 and you’ll feel better!
such an angry woman.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why is she posting Japan content? She went to Japan like 9 years ago the ship has sailed

Reactions: 9

Fineapple

VIP Member
Lol at her ‘powering through the jet lag with a packed schedule’. As she posts a picture of her sitting in a dressing gown with a cup of tea. This girl wouldn’t know a packed schedule if it punched her in the face.

Katiemay19

If she was getting these private inboxes she’d be the first to screenshot them and post them all over her story. It’s blatantly obvious that she reads this thread all day every day, just stop reading if you aren’t bothered... protect your happy 😂
I think maybe she’s unaware how she comes across so is genuinely confused how things get taken the wrong way? Maybe I’m just trying to be to kind in the spirit of Christmas 😆🤦🏼‍♀️🎄
I was going to say ‘it would be good for her to watch herself back and see how she comes across’ but this is essentially all vloggers must do when editing so perhaps there is no hope after all.

Also, this attitude of vloggers shouldn’t be criticised online really annoys me. There is a HUGE difference between trolling and discussing. EVERYONE will be discussed without them knowing at some point, for example I teach and I know I will have been talked about in plenty of homes over the course of my career in both positive and negative ways I’m sure, depending on the circumstance. Vloggers aren’t on some high untouchable level. Put yourself out there with other humans and you will be talked about in some way, if you’re happy in yourself and your decisions then you won’t care what’s being said.

Last edited:

Fineapple

VIP Member
So she’s celebrating one year this weekend with the current bf. Interestingly I just had a look at her old vlogs and she posted the one saying that the previous guy (the one who she thought ‘could be the one’) broke up with her on 30th October 2018.. so she got into a relationship with gnomey 2 weeks later? No desperation there at all. He must feel so loved and cherished.

• Haha