Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newbie1

That is 100% xAx - you can tell by the same grammatical discrepancies. She's so self indulgent and truly believes the world revolves around her.

She's living, in my opinion, very sad, lonely life. She latches on to any Male who shows her interest and drives them away with her clingy nature and childish need for constant reassurance. She pushes all her friends away because if it's not about her, or benefitting her, he has no interest.

You know she's isolated as she rarely visits or has visits from her parents - I find it hard to believe that as an only child you're not close to your parents. This screams diva behaviour!

I cant remember who said it but she is 100% verucca salt 😂🙈

Reactions: 9

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Finished watching the vlog...omg CRINGE. Who was she trying to convince with that little rant?! Hilaire. She is obviously super annoyed that she paid all that money, thought she was guaranteed to win and then didn't.

The woman who won had way more followers than her, a better business, and earnt more money!!!! I don't understand how she's annoyed about that!? And to actually ASK why she didn't win! 😂😂😂😂😂

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just come out and say she reads here?!
'When you take that screenshot and send it on your WhatsApp group'....yeah right! Hi Amelia!

Also just catching up on her video and she talks about grief hitting you 'in weird and wonderful ways'....I've never experienced grief in a wonderful way?? What does she go on about sometimes?!?

• Haha

Chunk

She posts about her and Chris not exchanging gifts in favor of making bags for the homeless, all while complaining about how her mother didn't buy her an expensive gift. She's a piece of work!

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Well, her "counselling" certification was a dubious online thing (that she's never mentioned since) so I expect she's done an online nail course too (and probably blagged that one as a freebie, too).
Better for her to paint nails than actually counsel someone I reckon.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Is it me or do her lips look like they’ve been done again?
You must not mention the lips!!!!! Boundaries people. We must ensure she can "protect her happy".

She'll freely discuss her boobs though, and will make countless videos about them. Boobs = Views

emz1989

Surely she’s just trolling us all at this point. On what planet is she an over-achiever? Her blogs and Insta posts are full of typos, bad grammar and spelling mistakes and nearly every vlog ends with her apologising for how boring it was. To top it off I can’t see any way her “business” can be bringing in any more than about £500 a month. If she’s putting in as many hours as she likes to claim then she’s earning way below minimum wage. Absolutely deluded.

working9-5

Chatty Member
Glad to see Lauren’s latest video at 2.6k views while princess amelia’s is only at 797.

Fineapple

VIP Member
I like how she refers to ordering wool for ‘our’ charity hats as if she’s giving back too, instead of making all her own money back and giving other people’s money to charity.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200104-161530_Instagram.jpg
She says although this is a joke from within her "friendship circle", people genuinely send her stuff like this. BULLSHIT! if they did, she would be posting them to "name and shame". She loves playing the woe is me card. There's no way she would keep it to herself. I think what she actually means is tattle, but she cant admit she reads here.

(Also, friendship "circle"?!! I'm shocked she still has enough friends left to quantify it as a circle).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Moonphase

Oh I think I vaguely remember that, was it about them going out for a Chinese buffet?

Random but I hate the way Amelia frequently puts on a voice and mimics her viewers (like one example she was joking about giving Toby beer and then says “you’re not supposed to give dogs beer)” she does it a lot. I’ve never seen any other YouTuber have such contempt for their viewers
Omg she did it in one of her recent vlogs (I think it was the most recent?) I only watch bits and pieces of them. But she said she needs a holiday, then puts that mocking voice on saying 'but Amelia, you've just BEEN on a holiday'. Not only does it make her look like of insane, it's such a big 'eff you' to all her followers hahah.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Apparently someone thought one of her handmade hats was made by Barbour. Yeah, sure they did Amelia. No end to your talents.

• Haha

Orange2green

I was thinking about what she said about she shouldn't have to wear a dress because she should be recognised for her "business" and not what she wore (granted, she wasn't recognised for either as it turns out) but I go to a lot do these things (not In a braggy way) but there are very few women in IT so when they hold women in IT awards/events etc any medium to large size company will scrape together the women they have in their technology teams and cart them off. It's not about trivialising their achievements but once in a while it's genuinely nice and fun to put the effort in and get dressed up and celebrate your successes. It shouldn't ever be one or the other. That really got my goat, just because I decide to buy a nice cocktail dress/evening gown for a year's worth of events doesn't dilute my work, it's just allowing me to have fun for an evening. She needs to get off her high horse. There are people who do a million more things than her and still stay grounded. She only thinks she's grounded because she's still at ground level in her career... Like she was 10 years ago.

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
Kind of a strange photo. ( and please take your clothes rail out of the kitchen/office/salon)

Goes on about body positivity... “YOU DO YOU” is the latest post, yet if you look back at her videos with Lauren she did nothing but belittle the poor girl!
I always remember ‘ hide all the cake loose it like Lauren’s here’

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Newbie1

Someone on her live the other day said they do a charity event every year and raised 10k to date. That person is just a viewer, not a blogger or instagrammer- it goes to show people like us are out there doing their bit because they want to, not to be some self righteous 'I'm better than you' princess gifted type.

Funnily enough she skimmed over that comment saying well done then mentioning its not always about the amount raised but the time given... she seems to go on about the money raised when it's her doesnt she

lola_goss

Two things Amelia is good at / has an interest in: nail art and crochet. WHY doesn't she make videos about these things???? I don't understand! People would 100% watch nail art tutorials by someone who isn't a professional to get ideas and give them confidence? And she's crocheted a bloody hat! Surely people would be interested in that? I'm not sure I'd do it personally but it's pretty cool she's made her own hat? Surely there's an audience in stuff like that!

I just don't understand how she is so excited about these awards when she paid so much money to be nominated?!? It's not like she's up against people like Zoella or anything?!
Probably because if she wins she'll be able to add it to her pitches and she'll be hoping that brands will want to work with her more if she's got an "award"