xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Slightly tweaked both title ideas put forward as they were both excellent ! Hope this is OK with everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how she is so excited about these awards when she paid so much money to be nominated?!? It's not like she's up against people like Zoella or anything?!

Reactions: 5
Two things Amelia is good at / has an interest in: nail art and crochet. WHY doesn't she make videos about these things???? I don't understand! People would 100% watch nail art tutorials by someone who isn't a professional to get ideas and give them confidence? And she's crocheted a bloody hat! Surely people would be interested in that? I'm not sure I'd do it personally but it's pretty cool she's made her own hat? Surely there's an audience in stuff like that!

I just don't understand how she is so excited about these awards when she paid so much money to be nominated?!? It's not like she's up against people like Zoella or anything?!
Probably because if she wins she'll be able to add it to her pitches and she'll be hoping that brands will want to work with her more if she's got an "award"

Reactions: 8
I think she’s just desperate for an award. She’s been mentioning them since the joe days. This is probably her closest option, and imo will be even more disheartening for her if she doesn’t win.

If she wins then it just proves how much of scam this 'awards ceremony' is!

Reactions: 2
Haven't been on here in a while but boy was it a good read! You all basically just said exactly what I was thinking with that dress and the god awful loafers 😂 still baffles me how she can survive on what she makes. Waiting to see how much her assets drop in her next Companies House report!

Reactions: 1
The crochet world is chock full of bloggers, vloggers, etc. She'd be a small fish in a big pond. I had an etsy store about 10 years ago selling hand dyed yarn and wool rovings for spinning your own yarn and it was hard back then. I made money but it was pocket change really. It's an extremely saturated market these days. I dare say nail art is too.

The crochet world is chock full of bloggers, vloggers, etc. She'd be a small fish in a big pond. I had an etsy store about 10 years ago selling hand dyed yarn and wool rovings for spinning your own yarn and it was hard back then. I made money but it was pocket change really. It's an extremely saturated market these days. I dare say nail art is too.
Yeah I'm sure there's plenty of talented people doing both online - I don't think she'd become like the Queen of Crochet or anything but I just feel like she has lost all creativity / passion when it comes to her content and she never seems to do videos about anything she enjoys which just must be depressing for her. If was her and had two hobbies I was quite good at, I'd be thinking about how I could incorporate it into my YT etc.

Reactions: 3
So her friend has sent her a bottle of champagne to congratulate her for paying to be nominated for an award. Lovely. I can't even imagine how funny it will be if she doesn't win!

So her friend has sent her a bottle of champagne to congratulate her for paying to be nominated for an award. Lovely. I can't even imagine how funny it will be if she doesn't win!
She has literally gone on and on and on about this award for weeks. It’s been a big deal. I looked at the profiles of the other contestants and they’ve hardly mentioned the awards 🤣 one of them was like ‘I’m just out buying DIY supplies, and tonight I’m going to an awards ceremony...’

I've checked out the bbwa2019 hashtag and one woman is wearing a gold, glitzy, to the floor gown. Melanie Lissack, who is in the category with Amelia has a story on her IG too and the guests are looking pretty spiffy from what I can see! 🙊Melanie was really down to earth and very humble about the evening when she was talking about it. I really want her to win as she seems lovely.

Last edited:
I've checked out the bbwa2019 hashtag and one woman is wearing a gold, glitzy, to the floor gown. Melanie Lissack, who is in the category with Amelia has a story on her IG too and the guests are looking pretty spiffy from what I can see! 🙊Melanie was really down to earth and very humble about the evening when she was talking about it. I really want her to win as she seems lovely.
I notice that Melanie also quickly corrected herself when she said she was "nominated". She stopped herself and said "short listed" instead, which is far more accurate. Unlike Amelia who makes out she was specially chosen!

Yeah, she downplayed the whole thing and just seemed so humble and very genuine about it all, whereas Amelia is just a braggy narcissist who bathes in her own glory.

Spot the spotty!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.