xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason was clearly cos she only had 3 people round as shown in the photo she put up on her stories. It was her, Chris, her friend hot tub Lizzy, some random boy who I assume is Lizzy's bf and that other girl Lennyloveslife or whatever. No other friends because she's driven them all away.

Give it two years when she does her next culturally inappropriate Halloween and it will be a brand new bunch of people.

Reactions: 6
She said in the vlog she had "loads of people coming over." It was 3. THREE PEOPLE.
Being her usual condescending self. Does anyone else notice her face change when she goes off on one of her rants. Like a little....smug face. I'm not describing it very well 🤣
Amelia, none of us wanted to see your party. There was no need to apologise.

Reactions: 8
3 people....wow....but don’t forget to check out her blog advising us all how to make friends as an adult 😂😂😂

Interesting on the new blog she refers to last year and being in a relationship where THEY were making her feel rubbish 🙈🙈🙈

And is it me, but does her house like always look like a dump!!! couldn’t live it that it would drive my ocd crazy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At 17:30, "I'll always struggle with the balance because I'm such a bloody perfectionist and over achiever"
Over achiever?! How could she say that with a straight face?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How delusional can a person be. Over achiever. Her.
She is not doing anything. I know people who vlog and blog as a hobby and put out more content than her.

Reactions: 3
It's actually quite worrying now just how detached from the reality she is

Reactions: 4
Amelia the over achiever. Huh. She keeps surprising me. When I saw the vlog and she says that she is not burning herself out at the moment, I found myself saying loudly "I'll say!!!" And she's announcing another Japan vlog. Oh my.

757 views, 4 comments, two of which are her own answers. Can't understand why she didn't win that business award, she's killing it!

• Haha
At 17:30, "I'll always struggle with the balance because I'm such a bloody perfectionist and over achiever"
Over achiever?! How could she say that with a straight face?!
This!
You aren’t an overachiever, you aren’t even an achiever!
She wants to put in boundaries, but also wants viewers to pay for her crap nail art. What’s she going to do about these press trips when she starts doing nails? I’d be livid if my nail tech cancelled my appointment all the time with little to no notice so she could go on a jolly somewhere

She is still so sarky when she says "#gifted". She did it in the vlog and today in the stories.

She is NOT an over achiever. In her vlog she was talking about having to film a teeth whitening video. She said she had so many spots but HAD to put on makeup to film. But she was going to power though to get it done, then get the makeup off ASAP.
Seriously amelia? This is your idea of hard work? We're expected to fawn over how hard you work and admire you for being a big boss business woman, and you class putting makeup on as a tough day at the office 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her live today.. 26 people and I wonder how many of them are us lot watching to see the #Rant over #Gifted and #Trolls.

Today's preach was all about instagram and how algorithms have meant that no one sees her posts and if you want content from her you have to bulk like her previous posts and comment a heart.She also harped on about how YouTube has changed and everyone's views are having a bashing and youtube have changed algorithms and even rosi isn't sure what she wants to do!

She was saying she wants to put out meaningful content. Tell me again what's been meaningful content of hers? Her party of 3 people? Her need for boundaries so she can se those 3 people? Her diploma via google making her a nail painter? Her online counciling course that she does nothing with? Or her volunteering that she never films?

Surely if you're a youtuber wanting to put out positive and meaningful content you would be • filming the volunteering work you do • talking about the different nail diplomas available and what that means for turning a hobby into a business • showing her studying for the counciling diploma and why itll make a difference to her and others • show you out litter picking REGULARLY • talking about friendship breakdowns and life evolving • talk about japan culturally and observations on people, industry and lifestyle not just your gifted experiences.

What she struggles to understand is that there is space for her on YouTube, with a willing audience. But the dribble she creates isn't aspirational to people. watching her sat in PJS calling herself a boss lady waiting for chris to come home to cook a boxed meal and watch greys isn't aspirational. It's boring to the two living it never mind her audience watching

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What she struggles to understand is that there is space for her on YouTube, with a willing audience. But the dribble she creates isn't aspirational to people. watching her sat in PJS calling herself a boss lady waiting for chris to come home to cook a boxed meal and watch greys isn't aspirational. It's boring to the two living it never mind her audience watching
Exactly this. Perfectly said. Also, I am following some other Youtubers who do not seem to have the issue with dropping views and the oh-so-mean algorithm. I also agree with your suggestions as to what she could be showing and talking about instead of repeatedly banging on about the things she won't show or talk about. That's not being real, it's just being redundant.

In fact, even if she is too lazy to do actual aspirational content, she could squeeze some out of her day and thus hide how boring it is. For instance, instead of whining about having to put on makeup for a video later, just show the folks a make-up routine. Instead of lecturing that people are not allowed to see your party, show them a party-prep video. Instead of telling people to hop on over to Red Dog Nails, show a video of how you did your friend's nails. You don't even have to show your friend's face, her hands will do. Mute it and do a voiceover if the chat you had while doing the nails was private, nobody will care. Instead of randomly rambling on about how you want boundaries for yourself, do a proper sit-down video with suggestions of how viewers can implement personal boundaries. And so on. It's not actually that hard to figure out. I personally would not be the audience for that type of thing, but that's fine, it would still be actual content some people are interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her live she also recommended la Senza to go and get measured... surely as the only big boobed woman in the world she would know it went into administration for the millionth time five years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly this. Perfectly said. Also, I am following some other Youtubers who do not seem to have the issue with dropping views and the oh-so-mean algorithm. I also agree with your suggestions as to what she could be showing and talking about instead of repeatedly banging on about the things she won't show or talk about. That's not being real, it's just being redundant.

In fact, even if she is too lazy to do actual aspirational content, she could squeeze some out of her day and thus hide how boring it is. For instance, instead of whining about having to put on makeup for a video later, just show the folks a make-up routine. Instead of lecturing that people are not allowed to see your party, show them a party-prep video. Instead of telling people to hop on over to Red Dog Nails, show a video of how you did your friend's nails. You don't even have to show your friend's face, her hands will do. Mute it and do a voiceover if the chat you had while doing the nails was private, nobody will care. Instead of randomly rambling on about how you want boundaries for yourself, do a proper sit-down video with suggestions of how viewers can implement personal boundaries. And so on. It's not actually that hard to figure out. I personally would not be the audience for that type of thing, but that's fine, it would still be actual content some people are interested in.

You should be her manager, that is seriously brilliant advice!!! She would thrive following all those ideas..

Trouble is, it requires thinking of other people. She is so self-absorbed it’s unreal. She has uploaded so many videos now of her snippily saying “I don’t want to film this, I want to enjoy it” which comes across as so belittling and rude. It’s funny because I feel like people wouldn’t care that she hadn’t shown the party much, if not for her going on and on about it to make viewers aware that ‘Queen Amelia - Patron Saint of Talking Down To Viewers’ will not tolerate them if she doesn’t want to

I like how she refers to ordering wool for ‘our’ charity hats as if she’s giving back too, instead of making all her own money back and giving other people’s money to charity.

Reactions: 9
I like how she refers to ordering wool for ‘our’ charity hats as if she’s giving back too, instead of making all her own money back and giving other people’s money to charity.
Hope she shows proof it was donated 🤨

5 hats, at £5 cost to her. But she won’t donate £25 herself?! Such a small sum of money in the grand scheme of things especially to a cause you claim to care deeply about, yet encouraging everyone else to donate a fiver.

I think the reason things have gone downhill is at one point found her relatable. In the early days even if she was a little melodramatic at times like crying over your hair getting chopped, at least a bad haircut is relatable. Or even getting cheated on when it first happened. The emotion in it all was real, and that’s what the audience liked.

But now I feel like she is just doing everything for show. Encouraging others to pick up litter or donate to charity but not actually doing it herself. It’s so disingenuous.

She’s said what???? That she’s an over achiever???? Wow!!! She is so so arrogant!

Reactions: 2
Yeah...only because other people donated....you took out your bloody costs so really this is nothing to do with you! You're just taking credit for other people's donations!!!!!
I wish someone would call her out on it!
... any takers here? Haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.