xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling out the cheapo Ikea desk from the wall so that's it's no longer an office/wardrobe room it's now a "home salon"/wardrobe room.

Not particularly professional..... please come sit amongst all our clothes that smell of cooking from the kitchen whilst I do your nails. No thanks, Amelia - I will stick to using my own lamp and gels and do my nails myself.

Reactions: 3
Pulling out the cheapo Ikea desk from the wall so that's it's no longer an office/wardrobe room it's now a "home salon"/wardrobe room.

Not particularly professional..... please come sit amongst all our clothes that smell of cooking from the kitchen whilst I do your nails. No thanks, Amelia - I will stick to using my own lamp and gels and do my nails myself.
I'm pretty sure her "fully booked day" of clients consists of family and friends. I can't see her offering mince pies and prosecco to strangers. Something tells me she's just catching up with some friends on Christmas Eve and offered to do their nails, which in Amelia's world translates to a fully booked day of legitimate paying nail clients.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure her "fully booked day" of clients consists of family and friends. I can't see her offering mince pies and prosecco to strangers. Something tells me she's just catching up with some friends on Christmas Eve and offered to do their nails, which in Amelia's world translates to a fully booked day of legitimate paying nail clients.
How dare you, she’s such a hard worker, you’re just trying to overcompensate for what’s missing in your life.
I hope a full time grafter like our xax can manage to switch off for 24 hours for the sake of Christmas.

• Haha
Tbf, I asked the question and got so bored of the first 20 seconds of her answer that I closed my insta. Next thing I know.. I'm blocked. I'm waiting for the dedicated screenshot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Haha asked about the secret Santa and if she was going to get angry at her SS for not getting her an expensive gift ... Or was that just reserved for her mum 😂

• Haha
I expected her to ignore your second comment but she thought it was another one and so answered it 🤣

• Haha
I cannot BELIEVE Tattle went down over Christmas. How rude. But love that she said she wasn't posting over Christmas for 2 weeks and popped up already.

Also does she have issues with her Instagram timings....this sounds like it was meant to go up yesterday?!?

Attachments

I genuinely cannot believe ANYONE would ever refer to themselves as a chronic over achiever. What an absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, what has she actually achieved? This has been her full time job for years now and she doesnt exactly have a big following. There are many more out there with thousands more followers than her who only do bloggin/ vlogging etc as a hobby.

I’m hoping she’s getting her wording mixed up. It’s fair enough to say you are ambitious and a perfectionist but it’s wrong to label yourself an over achiever ! Surely that’s how others would label you !

Sorry but is it not a serious dick move to call yourself an overachiever? It’s like that woman who said that people don’t like her because she’s too beautiful. Amelia is a serious dick.

She’s a chronic nobhead more like..
Love you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.