xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know xameliax personally. I went to school with her and have followed her blog in recent months. I can honestly say that she is a liar and embellishes the truth so much. She claims she was bullied at school, that just isn’t true. She was a horrible person, so judgemental and acted as though everyone was beneath her. It actually makes me laugh to hear her say some of the things she says, her body positivity stance is laughable, she picked on a few of my friends because, in her eyes, they were ‘overweight’ she doesn’t have any friends now because she was horrible to everyone around her, believing she was better than everyone else.
Oh hey wifey!

Please spill some more tea!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old was she, like 16/17??? That's brilliant! I knew it wouldn't be as little miss I do know wrong tries to make out.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I knew her from 11-18. Not a nice person at all! Her blog is so fake and she lives in a dream world!

Reactions: 4
I know xameliax personally. I went to school with her and have followed her blog in recent months. I can honestly say that she is a liar and embellishes the truth so much. She claims she was bullied at school, that just isn’t true. She was a horrible person, so judgemental and acted as though everyone was beneath her. It actually makes me laugh to hear her say some of the things she says, her body positivity stance is laughable, she picked on a few of my friends because, in her eyes, they were ‘overweight’ she doesn’t have any friends now because she was horrible to everyone around her, believing she was better than everyone else.
Tea SPILLED!

Amazing! She always comes across like a little witch so not surprised to hear she was the bully. Funny how all these influencers like to claim they were bullied at school when I bet it’s the other way round.

Reactions: 4
Knew it!!!

This is the thing that people forget when they put themselves "out there" and start pretending to be something they aren't ......somebody ALWAYS knows the real them and eventually calls them out.

Spill all the juicy stuff, Deirdre!! ;)

Reactions: 2
Do you still keep in touch with her???

So she was essentially the bully at school, not the other way round?

No not at all. I know a few people who have got back in touch with her over the years but those ‘friendships’ never last because of how much of a sociopath she is. Amelia wants a yes person/dogsbody and once you disagree or get fed up of being used she can’t handle it. I wouldn’t say she was your typical ‘bully’ as such but I do know she wasn’t bullied. She probably had some arguments or disagreements with people and in her own head has turned that into her being bullied, when the truth is she just wasn’t a nice person to be around. She looked down on everyone and would make spiteful/nasty remarks to people. Especially about people’s weight. She judged what people ate and did a lot of fat shaming. She liked attention at school and claimed she was anorexic, she even had a blog about it but it was all in her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see a random someone yesterday said they would email her some footage they had caught of her at alton towers. She says she "must have written her email down wrong" 😂😂why? Because he didnt INSTANTLY email you? He was probably only being polite. He couldn't care less about making sure he emailed you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see a random someone yesterday said they would email her some footage they had caught of her at alton towers. She says she "must have written her email down wrong" 😂😂why? Because he didnt INSTANTLY email you? He was probably only being polite. He couldn't care less about making sure he emailed you!
DON'T DO IT WHOEVER YOU ARE! She'll sign you up to her magazine as she needs the subscribers!! 😂

Amelia wants a yes person/dogsbody and once you disagree or get fed up of being used she can’t handle it. I wouldn’t say she was your typical ‘bully’ as such but I do know she wasn’t bullied. She probably had some arguments or disagreements with people and in her own head has turned that into her being bullied, when the truth is she just wasn’t a nice person to be around.
The whole Joe thing starts to make a lot more sense to me...... I bet she was a witch to him and he just ended it as he was rightly fed up of her behaviour. I doubt the whole "affairs" thing even happened - probably more embellishment for sympathy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I've always thought there was way more to the 'affairs' story. Too much just didn't add up

Yeah I've always thought there was way more to the 'affairs' story. Too much just didn't add up
Quite. The bit when she mentioned having to seek some form of "restraining order" seemed far fetched and OOT. The delusion is real with her, for sure.

I get the impression that she belittled people because she came from a middle class family. Older parents and only child is classic got what she want and never got in trouble. I bet she was a right verucca salt!!

Reactions: 2
The Joe thing did happen, he definitely cheated on her multiple times. He tried to invite me over several times but I never went. Thought it was gross he was inviting me somewhere where he lived with his gf. I also found it so weird that he allowed her to play out their perfect lives online whilst knowing what he was doing! And why propose?!?! That being said, i don't rate her either. At all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Off on a bit of a tangent but I was amused by her chastising this guy. This guy just went on holiday with Lix Hewett if anyone follows her trainwreck life. She basically begs and stalks rich vulnerable people on twitter until she can persuade them to go on holiday with her. But the catch is they have to pay for everything and do everything she wants. She just spent the last month fleecing that Barefoot Backpacker guy. He even complained how expensive his trip was. And yet he kept forking out for her. She did the same a couple of summers ago and literally sold her virginity to a guy for trips around Europe. It's fascinating and fucked up! Used to be a thread on GG about her if any of you want the background.

Screenshot_2019-10-21 (4) xAmeliax on Twitter RTWBarefoot I understand lots of people do it, b...png

Back on track. Sorry for the derail. 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.