xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently also watching. Slightly puzzled as to what this is all about. The content is not getting more interesting by this attempt to make it seem sooo special. It comes off like a livestream, but it's just a pre-filmed regular vlog (it's all stuff we have already seen on Insta - office makeover, Dubonnet,...). And yeah, most comments on the chat are Amelia's :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: 2
I am currently also watching. Slightly puzzled as to what this is all about. The content is not getting more interesting by this attempt to make it seem sooo special. It comes off like a livestream, but it's just a pre-filmed regular vlog (it's all stuff we have already seen on Insta - office makeover, Dubonnet,...). And yeah, most comments on the chat are Amelia's :ROFLMAO:.
Trying to get the video trending, perhaps?

Reactions: 3
It's not even an office - it's just a feckin desk and a crappy cheapo Ikea chair in her clothes rack/kitchen en suite room combo! Bet all those clothes stink of cooking smells. 🤢

She got a desk??? Is it for doing nails? Or has she been reading here and saw us discussing her lack of professionalism by “working” in her pj’s on her couch?

Start of the vlog.. I never have any time for me.. is she is so deluded
OMG is she actually delusional?!?!? Her whole LIFE revokes around sitting in the house in her pyjamas. She's so unrelatable, no wonder her videos get no engagement anymore!

So her excuse for not playing badminton is that sprained ankle?! Orrrrrrrrrrrrr it's not sprained and she's just lazy af.

It also infuriates me the way she goes I'm having a huge clothed clear out......for charity. Yeah because no one else takes their old clothes to charity shops?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG is she actually delusional?!?!? Her whole LIFE revokes around sitting in the house in her pyjamas. She's so unrelatable, no wonder her videos get no engagement anymore!

So her excuse for not playing badminton is that sprained ankle?! Orrrrrrrrrrrrr it's not sprained and she's just lazy af.

It also infuriates me the way she goes I'm having a huge clothed clear out......for charity. Yeah because no one else takes their old clothes to charity shops?!
This intro actually made me really cross. For context, I’m a part time teacher with two small children. Her sat in the car wittering on that I should just ignore my other responsibilities and put myself at the top of the list made me realise just how sheltered/blinkered/self obsessed she is. My headteacher won’t accept that I haven’t marked 90 books tonight because I needed a sheet mask and me time and my kids certainly won’t give a rat’s ass if I don’t really want to play farms for the 78th hour in a row today.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her sat in the car wittering on that I should just ignore my other responsibilities and put myself at the top of the list made me realise just how sheltered/blinkered/self obsessed she is.
I hear you. I am in a situation quite similar to yours (though currently on maternity leave and thus able to rant about Amelia during the day ;)). I have to say that this "put yourself first" business is one of the biggest weaknesses of the whole self-care movement for me, because it assumes that we are all self-sacrificing saints until someone tells us to have a candle-lit bubble bath. Now I am not preaching self-sacrifice, and I'm certainly no altruistic saint, nor did I ever strive to be one. It's a choice. I had the luxury to choose a career path and a family situation and now I have that life and it's good, but I am not holding my breath for it to be perfect and never stressful. Whatever you choose in life, it's never all about you. There will always be a sense of responsibility for others, and that's a good thing. I absolutely don't understand how in this day and age, where everyone online blabbers on about their feelings incessantly, people got to the idea that we have stopped putting ourselves first. Rather, I feel that the people who talk about this the most are overindulging themselves - and again, I am not coming from a steely sense of duty perspective, I procrastinate with the best of them when I can. But Amelia is the very worst example of this overindulging herself. She would greatly benefit from no longer asking herself if she feels like doing every little damn thing and just get it done instead. She'd free up a lot of her time and nerves.

Also, while I appreciate good food, a nice glass of wine and pampering myself as much as the next person, I think working for some savings and a proper income, and caring a bit more for the people that might be there for her on the next rainy day would be better self-care for Amelia than the umpteenth damn sheet mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All she has are the sheet masks - there is noone there for her really, friendwise. Every bridge she had is burnt to a crisp.

Reactions: 2
After the gel remover I hoped that she was done with the intro, but no. It is back. Also another teeth whitening video. Jesus. Isn’t she afraid that her teeth will fall out after so many different kits being tested on them.

• Haha
After the gel remover I hoped that she was done with the intro, but no. It is back. Also another teeth whitening video. Jesus. Isn’t she afraid that her teeth will fall out after so many different kits being tested on them.
I did read somewhere that whitening your teeth too often is actually detrimental to your teeth health.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I think it is detrimental. I also generally think that Amelia is overdoing it with the products (like many Youtubers). I always wonder if her face were breaking out as much as she says and her lips were as dry as she says if she didn't constantly slather on masks and stuff and tried a more minimal routine. I also suspect that the sensitivity of her teeth she always mentions in the teeth whitening videos is related to her whitening obsession.

I hear you. I am in a situation quite similar to yours (though currently on maternity leave and thus able to rant about Amelia during the day ;)). I have to say that this "put yourself first" business is one of the biggest weaknesses of the whole self-care movement for me, because it assumes that we are all self-sacrificing saints until someone tells us to have a candle-lit bubble bath. Now I am not preaching self-sacrifice, and I'm certainly no altruistic saint, nor did I ever strive to be one. It's a choice. I had the luxury to choose a career path and a family situation and now I have that life and it's good, but I am not holding my breath for it to be perfect and never stressful. Whatever you choose in life, it's never all about you. There will always be a sense of responsibility for others, and that's a good thing. I absolutely don't understand how in this day and age, where everyone online blabbers on about their feelings incessantly, people got to the idea that we have stopped putting ourselves first. Rather, I feel that the people who talk about this the most are overindulging themselves - and again, I am not coming from a steely sense of duty perspective, I procrastinate with the best of them when I can. But Amelia is the very worst example of this overindulging herself. She would greatly benefit from no longer asking herself if she feels like doing every little damn thing and just get it done instead. She'd free up a lot of her time and nerves.

Also, while I appreciate good food, a nice glass of wine and pampering myself as much as the next person, I think working for some savings and a proper income, and caring a bit more for the people that might be there for her on the next rainy day would be better self-care for Amelia than the umpteenth damn sheet mask.
I love this! I would love you to put this argument to Amelia. Then again, she’d probably just delete it and then post a rant about protecting herself.

Reactions: 6
Who would even want to watch a teeth whitening video from someone with already white teeth!

Who would even want to watch a teeth whitening video from someone with already white teeth!
She said in a live too that she was going to have to find somewhere with poor lighting for the "before" shot. Real genuine review there Amelia.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.