xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to because then she’ll immediately block me and the stalking ops will be ripped away 🤣 the temptation is strong though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes a disgrace, taking back the cost. Only a week or so ago she was bragging about chasing some invoices amounting to over 2k! She really couldn't be out the £25 for supplies?

Reactions: 7
Just watching the latest "vlog" and had to come on here the moment I heard her say the words "IM AN OVERACHIEVER". FKSKFJWKDJFJEWHAT!?

Sorry I just went back and caught up on the posts I'd missed over the last few days. Glad to see the over achiever comment wasn't missed! She's wackadoodledoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The comments on vlogs now are seriously minimal, I mean, to start with there wasn’t that many but now, there’s like 4 or 5. She must have really tightened those filters to cast aside the ‘negativity’...to the point where’s she’s filtered out nearly everyone and everything! 😂 still gasping at the ‘over achiever’ remark! Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the reason things have gone downhill is at one point found her relatable. In the early days even if she was a little melodramatic at times like crying over your hair getting chopped, at least a bad haircut is relatable. Or even getting cheated on when it first happened. The emotion in it all was real, and that’s what the audience liked.
Exactly this! I actually commented on her vlog where she was upset about her hair because I genuinely felt really sorry for her. I know it's a bit pathetic to be sobbing on the internet about it but I've had bad haircuts and it can feel like the end of the world until you pull yourself together lol. So like you say, it was relatable and I actually liked her at the time and wanted to reassure her. Oh how times have changed!

Reactions: 2
I felt for her when she fell into her depression and anxiety, and I actually thought it was brave how she tried to stay afloat and on Youtube. The fact that she was on medication for quite some time and had real anxiety attacks makes it even more puzzling for me that she now seems to believe self-care is a mixture of scented candles, face masks, bath salts and gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is even charging extra on top of each bid for postage on the hats, so taking out her £5 "costs" from each donation and not even throwing in free postage. Unbelievable

She
I felt for her when she fell into her depression and anxiety, and I actually thought it was brave how she tried to stay afloat and on Youtube. The fact that she was on medication for quite some time and had real anxiety attacks makes it even more puzzling for me that she now seems to believe self-care is a mixture of scented candles, face masks, bath salts and gin.
She drinks like a bloody fish! It can’t be much helping her.. I’ve noticed the next day after she’s drank she usually says she’s feeling crappy. I say this as a person with anxiety who used to use drink to cope, I haven’t drank for 17 months now and it has been the best thing I could have done for my mental health

Tried her vlog but couldn’t sit through it. She is massively phoning it in. The voice she uses to talk to Toby makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

Reactions: 5
catching up on the vlog and it’s painful to watch her talk about herself now. She’s almost unbearable in this vlog.

Also seems that she’s always ‘ in a good place’ when she has a boyfriend.

What’s frightening is she has to rewatch these vlog clips to edit them into a weekly vlog. At no point when she vents or cries or says crazy stuff does she think oh I sound a bit crass or mad or spoiled maybe I’ll just leave that out.

With all the drama with MOD, I’m surprised PRofessional victim Amelia hasn’t jumped on the bandwagon of ‘being trolled and bullied’ by the nasty tattle people 🙄

At no point when she vents or cries or says crazy stuff does she think oh I sound a bit crass or mad or spoiled maybe I’ll just leave that out.
This! I thought about that constantly during the last vlog, when she was just randomly rambling at the camera about her boundaries, repeating the same thing over and over again.

catching up on the vlog and it’s painful to watch her talk about herself now. She’s almost unbearable in this vlog.

Also seems that she’s always ‘ in a good place’ when she has a boyfriend.
this! She’s always in a mental health dip when she’s alone.

With all the drama with MOD, I’m surprised PRofessional victim Amelia hasn’t jumped on the bandwagon of ‘being trolled and bullied’ by the nasty tattle people 🙄
She will be jumping on it soon, you have just given her a great idea for some content 🤣

What annoyed me the most was how she looked away at the kitchen for a moment and then you can see when the second spiel was triggered and she turned back to the camera. She genuinely thinks her life is some sort of reality show.

• Haha
How can she? At this point we are pretty much her only viewers! She can’t risk alienating us as well, there’ll be no one left 😂

• Haha
In all my time of watching YouTube I’ve never ever witnessed such a hugely cringeworthy and embarrassing intro! And the way she says it every single goddamn video it makes me die! It makes me DIE that she can say it the same way every single time/ I want to VOMIT!

And feck me she shouts!

There I feel better for letting that out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all my time of watching YouTube I’ve never ever witnessed such a hugely cringeworthy and embarrassing intro! And the way she says it every single goddamn video it makes me die! It makes me DIE that she can say it the same way every single time/ I want to VOMIT!

And feck me she shouts!

There I feel better for letting that out!
Oh god it’s the bit where she says ‘if ya like my face’ crinnnnggggeeeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.